Thread: My data won't load

Rhino Keeper

My data won't load

The game was acting out super weird. After visiting neighbor my game would look like the neighbor's stuff remained on my screen, like over my stuff but I could only cluck my stuff. So I deleted the game and restarted everything and now my items won't load properly. Some Ingredient icons won't show, some appliances, some dishes... Android game, Pixel 2 phone.

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like your device is acting up. Have you checked your device? Try clearing cache and avoid running multiple apps in the background to free up some resources. See other suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

(Removed your duplicate thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Done all that, no change

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid you have to check further on your device and/or your connection. The graphics won't show when they can't be downloaded and/or if there's insufficient space or ram. I hope you are able to figure it out and get your game back to normal soon.

Your post on Lani's Express Order has been moved to its own bug thread and the 2nd post has been removed being duplicate.

Rhino Keeper

Trouble loading stuff?

Game is having trouble loading stuff since the start of today's cruise. Already switched networks, reinstalled, restarted, cleared cache. Was working fine until a couple hours ago before the start of this cruise... Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Game is dead, unfortunately. Now it won't load images since this week's cruise started, this might be the last straw for me.

Grand Emperor
    Can you try using another network or check your device? Sorry to hear that you're having issues again. What device are you playing on?

Rhino Keeper
    Done all that, again, even installed the game in my husband's phone, no change. Tried multiple networks, reinstalled, updated the phone, tried using in 3g, nothing works, it's not my phone, everything else is fine with the phone, I find it the most amazing thing the insistence on everything being the phone's fault even with this broken dead game. Seriously. Maybe I just need to accept that this game is no longer playable.

Grand Emperor
    Hi anicak84

Please dont get mad at me for trying to help and I am not insisting that it is your device or network. I am exploring the possiblity of it given there's no other report on this issue except yours. My game is working fine and I know Mod Kooky and other players, plus my neighbours, are playing their games... I sent you an invitation, visited your restaurant and it loaded on my device. If you would like me to post a screenshot of your restaurant for verification, please let me know.

If you are unable to get into your game, you can try this link which confirms if the game is down for everyone or only you. https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/apps.prod.storm8.com.

P.S. are you able to try on 4g network?