Thread: Mysterious sale banner and no pricing of sale items

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Mysterious sale banner and no pricing of sale items

As I was searching my inventory for something today, I noticed the pink sales framing around my Stone Spring labeled 3 days as you can see:

There's no price, which confused me, so I placed my Spring to see if that would allow the price to be shown but instead the spot the item normally occupies in my inventory (before the Coffee Carousel) is empty. This is normal behavior for all removed items from the market after they've been placed so I understand that part, it's the sales banner that is confusing me and the way the item is behaving.

Is this item really on sale for 3 more days? If so, there is an issue with purchasing the item. Is this item not currently on sale? If so, the sales banner is an error and should be seen to. I know s8 is closed until Monday but I figured this issue is odd enough to warrant an immediate posting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0004339.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	255.9 KB 
ID:	49052

EDIT: I checked and this is an iOS issue only. If I open the game on my droid device there is no sales banner so it seems as though the banner is the error in this situation.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-08-18 at 06:19 PM.