Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/07 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2018)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    How many cabbages can we have? I've got 98...am I reaching a max?
    Don’t know the max but I currently have over 350
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Don’t know the max but I currently have over 350
    I'm at 637. Wouldn't be surprised to hear from someone with >1000

Cool! Thanks for answering. Didn't want to have to use my cabbages on these prizes, but didn't want them to go to waste, either (if they maxed at 99.)

Wow! That's incredible!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-09-18 at 07:30 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Let's see if the winter garden gets stuck like last year. Anyhow.. thankfully we can hoard our cabbages for better times.
    Wish I'd known it was just a decorative item before wasting my cabbages. Getting to the point now where I dont even harvest the cabbages lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macailla1967 View Post
    Wish I'd known it was just a decorative item before wasting my cabbages. Getting to the point now where I dont even harvest the cabbages lol
    If you check the pictures posted by NorthWoods and ShibuyaCloth at the beginning of each month.. you can always read what any of the items drop, if they do. These are all repeat offers, so drops, if any, are known.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I hope they change up prizes for the new year. I would like to see expansion permits, explorer permits, as well as some cute Ali's or even change up the targets with mossy beams and blocks or spellbound beams and blocks.( if they've been there before, I might have missed them. I would throw a few cabbages for those targets.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I hope they change up prizes for the new year. I would like to see expansion permits, explorer permits, as well as some cute Ali's or even change up the targets with mossy beams and blocks or spellbound beams and blocks.( if they've been there before, I might have missed them. I would throw a few cabbages for those targets.
    I agree wholeheartedly but especially think that having different target prizes would be AMAZING. I, too, would toss some cabbages just for better targets event if I didn't want the prize. Now that it's been mentioned I wonder why they haven't incorporated the materials you mentioned in the game more?

Fashion Designer
    The prizes this month just make me sad I mean the prizes are all ugly and have worthless drops. Even if they don?t feel generous enough for a snowy Ali, they could?ve at least thrown in some Chistmas decorations or something. I kept tapping on the tent everyday hoping for a surprise that never realized. That?s just sad.

Executive Chef
    I'm to the point that if there is a feast or breaded fish or sundaes, I'll toss a few cabbages for those. Just a few though. Still saving a lot of cabbages for the new year and hopefully new prizes.
    I have 727.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm to the point that if there is a feast or breaded fish or sundaes, I'll toss a few cabbages for those. Just a few though. Still saving a lot of cabbages for the new year and hopefully new prizes.
    I have 727.
    Wow that’s luckier than I’ve been....my target prizes are usually maxed items. Even though I know we can be super-maxed if the extras come from the tent, it’s not worth the cabbages. I’d happily throw a few for sundaes or other multilayered craft items
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast