Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/07 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Wow that’s luckier than I’ve been....my target prizes are usually maxed items. Even though I know we can be super-maxed if the extras come from the tent, it’s not worth the cabbages. I’d happily throw a few for sundaes or other multilayered craft items
    Well actually I haven't seen those good options yet, just looking for something of value. Anything other than fertilizer, hides, bone, chicken etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking forward hopefully to some new and interesting prizes in the Baron's Tent this month. It has been a while since I've seen anything new that I wanted.

I rarely open the tent these days, and have to try to remember to collect the cabbage every day. I also don't need the milk or the fur etc so I'm just building up the number of cabbages in my store. And looks like I've got a long way to go to catch up with some of you on the numbers! It would mean more than a year of solid cabbage collection to get there, so I hope I don't!!!

Executive Chef
    Just got this pop-up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D113BEFB-51EA-41AA-A030-5A8AF3A0F7E6.jpg 
Views:	1326 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	49355

I’m hoping new prizes hit the tent tomorrow.... and if so, I’ll add this new pop-up to the first post there, too. S8 can’t just copy January ‘18 release like they’ve been doing the past several months cuz there *was* no new release a year ago, lol. I hope that doesn’t foretell that we’ll get no new release this January, too.

Executive Chef
    New release for January (of all old prizes) is now up! GO HERE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123