View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event.

10 58.82%
  • I did not like this Event.

3 17.65%
  • I could not finish in Time

8 47.06%
  • Peppermint Sconce

3 17.65%
  • Peppermint Gate

3 17.65%
  • Hauliday Dragon

9 52.94%
  • Frosted Pine Dragon

11 64.71%
  • Essence (50)

13 76.47%
  • Marble Keys (10)

13 76.47%
  • Adventure Tickets (20)

13 76.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Festive Frostday World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I love the Frosted Pine dragon, but I don't think I will come anywhere near to earning him. I don't understand because I have kept 2 dens and 2 nests and 2 evolution temples busy most of the time. Not quite 24 hours a day, I guess, but I've made effort. *sigh*
    I have just got Hauliday with 5,286 point with 1D 15h left. Based on just collecting from the two Peppermint objects x5/day & 3hr quests x5/day +one 8hr quest , we can collect 115 x5=575, 72(minimum)x5=360 and 110(minimum from 8hr quest) for a total of 1,045 points a day. There is still a fighting chance of reaching 7400 points.
    Last edited by retseho; 12-12-18 at 08:35 PM.

This type of event used to be fun. Now it sucks. I have three nest & 2 evo temples going 24/7 and have a really hard time getting enough points to just get to the 1st dragon. The last several events I get enough points for the second item producing item, in this case the peppermint gate, and it never shows up in my storage.
    Speaking a of storage, I have a ton of useless stuff in my storage. It is really hard to find things. Storm8 could you please add a search feature or have a special section for important items like the peppermint gate.
    Maybe you could add a feature where we are able to trade some of our items for other more useful items.
    Also it takes way too long to craft the raw marbles into marble keys. I have run out of room. I am going to have to quit doing any events and only play once a day to craft marble keys. Very annoying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    This type of event used to be fun. Now it sucks. I have three nest & 2 evo temples going 24/7 and have a really hard time getting enough points to just get to the 1st dragon. The last several events I get enough points for the second item producing item, in this case the peppermint gate, and it never shows up in my storage.
    Speaking a of storage, I have a ton of useless stuff in my storage. It is really hard to find things. Storm8 could you please add a search feature or have a special section for important items like the peppermint gate.
    Maybe you could add a feature where we are able to trade some of our items for other more useful items.
    Also it takes way too long to craft the raw marbles into marble keys. I have run out of room. I am going to have to quit doing any events and only play once a day to craft marble keys. Very annoying!
    I usually have to close and open my game a couple of times for items to show up, did you check under ALL instead of decor ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I love the Frosted Pine dragon, but I don't think I will come anywhere near to earning him. I don't understand because I have kept 2 dens and 2 nests and 2 evolution temples busy most of the time. Not quite 24 hours a day, I guess, but I've made effort. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Yes, i didn't do the math, but it doesn't appear that anyone would be able to get the final dragon even playing 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious1138 View Post
    Speaking a of storage, <..snip...>
    Do you have and are you sending out your Garland Dragon on quests to earn Snowheart points? If you send the dragon out on five 3-hour quests and one 8-hour quest each day, you'd earn between 460 to 650 Snowhearts everyday.

Hatching and evolving the Garland Dragon to epic would give you an additional 1000 Snowhearts.

However, if you weren't able to breed or craft the Garland Dragon early on in the game, then all bets are off.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 12-13-18 at 12:22 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Can I just point out that having Essence, Marble Keys and Adventure Tickets as prizes is AWESOME!! I hate getting Island Parts and Maps like we do in the Tales events.
    Thanks for sharing the positive feedback! We'll forward this to the team.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks for sharing the positive feedback! We'll forward this to the team.
    My pleasure Elsa, I like to give credit where it's due. However, I'm afraid this bit of sugar has some medicine to go along with it. I feel that the amount required for the final community prize is entirely unrealistic. A long time ago, we could hit those totals several days in advance, however, collections have been rapidly decreasing over the last year or so. I don't know the cause and won't speculate, but the devs should take in consideration the current activity by players and adjust the total accordingly.

While the final individual prize may seem high as well, I think that's a different story because each player can decide how hard to try for it whereas individual players have absolutely no control over the community. Even if some keep collecting just as hard right up to the end, some players are going to give up once they've achieved their own personal goals or limits. As it stands at this moment, we have 61m of the 155m required. Without what I like to think of as a 'S8 Government Bailout' there's no way we can reach the goal with less than 24 hours left.

I'm not trying to be critical just realistic
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My pleasure Elsa, I like to give credit where it's due. However, I'm afraid this bit of sugar has some medicine to go along with it. I feel that the amount required for the final community prize is entirely unrealistic. A long time ago, we could hit those totals several days in advance, however, collections have been rapidly decreasing over the last year or so. I don't know the cause and won't speculate, but the devs should take in consideration the current activity by players and adjust the total accordingly.

While the final individual prize may seem high as well, I think that's a different story because each player can decide how hard to try for it whereas individual players have absolutely no control over the community. Even if some keep collecting just as hard right up to the end, some players are going to give up once they've achieved their own personal goals or limits. As it stands at this moment, we have 61m of the 155m required. Without what I like to think of as a 'S8 Government Bailout' there's no way we can reach the goal with less than 24 hours left.

I'm not trying to be critical just realistic
    It's okay to be critical. I'll check on the concerns you mentioned, though the current event can't be changed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's okay to be critical. I'll check on the concerns you mentioned, though the current event can't be changed.
    Totally understand. Thanks for listening and passing on the feedback
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Do you have and are you sending out your Garland Dragon on quests to earn Snowheart points? If you send the dragon out on five 3-hour quests and one 8-hour quest each day, you'd earn between 460 to 650 Snowhearts everyday.

Hatching and evolving the Garland Dragon to epic would give you an additional 1000 Snowhearts.

However, if you weren't able to breed or craft the Garland Dragon early on in the game, then all bets are off.
    Yes, my little dude is questing, and I got him pretty early on, but there is still no way I will get to Frosted Pine. I need 1747 more points in 20 hours.

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181213-193913.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	49124

Just got my Frosted Pine with no gold spent, Garland hatched and evolved early on, 2 breeding dens, 2 nests (one wasn't activated until 2 days ago) and 1 evo chamber. I also sent Garland on a majority of 3 hour quests. It's very much possible to reach the final individual milestone. By the way, the 3 hour quests overall yields the most heartstones than the 8 and 12 hour ones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast