Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Makes one hesitant to purchase the value pack with 15 minutes of unlimited energy. You'd lose so much time with all of the resets. I hope this gets fixed.
    After complaining, I went back and managed to finally get the needed snowballs. Again (I lost count of how many times I got to 40 before it finally let me stay there.) And this time I was able to start the craft without another reset. We’ll see what happens in 30 minutes when I try to complete the next task.

Thankfully, I don’t have the max amount of buildings yet. But since we keep getting events like this, eventually we will all be maxed with all these special buildings. The ones with skins shouldn’t count against us, especially since we need multiples of most buildings just to complete events.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    The Gingerbread buildings have a 30% coins drop boost!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I collected the Gingerbread Spire and then visited Old Thomas. My game reset and I had to collect the Gingerbread Spire again, but it didn't reset Old Thomas so now I have to wait (or gem speed it up), but I don't want to use gems in case it resets again.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 12-06-18 at 04:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Uhhh, these gingerblooms spawn skunkupines like crazy, so spawn a gingerbread guy from farmhouse before you harvest

Executive Chef
    It's been over two hours ,is there any word on the buildings

Executive Chef
    It looks like I be setting this event out , sold two made no differance .. Not selling any more .. Not worth it not sure how come I got so many building, that I could do this event

I know! I'm at a stand-still. I started both harvest boosts, but now I'm maxed on the gingerbread mix. The rest of the boost time will go to waste, since I can't move forward until I can place the spire!

Executive Chef
    Yeah I got about FOUR Fangbeast in a row hitting farmhouses

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The building limit issue has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    okkkkaaaaayyyyyyy....so I can see already that this will be an energy hog. I'm thinking of bowing out. Just reaped three ginger plots and got 4 ginger mix. Was hoping we would get multiple mixes with each reap. I know I won't have the time(or the energy) for this one at all. And yes...for those who can, get that harvest boost going.
    When it popped up in my game this morning, my stomach sank. The forum's at 5 pages with a litany of complaints already. I'm out. Hope they fix it for ya'll.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast