Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am beyond furious with myself! I was doing my morning check in and for some reason I decided to double check on what was needed for the Gingerbread Man. So I open the Magic Forge and scroll to the bottom, after seeing I was on track and only needed to make the Knight Cookie I started to scroll up to find a craft to start. Phone slipped and after righting it, I'm suddenly crafting a second Gingerbread Cottage!

All 20 of my Gummy drops - GONE! 18 of my 20 Snowman Cookies - GONE! So. Irritated!

I am consoling myself with the fact that I have over a week left but it's not helping much. I'm not even sure if I want to gather all of those materials again, but that's most likely the irritation speaking. I would love if they had an undo button, it could appear if we tap a craft currently in progress and we could pay gems to undo the craft. It sure would be handy for things like this.
    Or, as we've seen them do in some instances, A CONFIRMATION BUTTON. (for gem use, item speed up, crafting)

Ps. Just got to the steeds, all 5 are made but so far the first 3 have not dropped a gummy...
    Pss. If there wasn't an item cap, I'd have plenty of glimmer dust as it's been black flagged for a long time. Instead, I start with 99, use that up and need 320 more...my red mushroom circles and that celestial garden 4 part thing have become very stingy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Or, as we've seen them do in some instances, A CONFIRMATION BUTTON. (for gem use, item speed up, crafting)

Ps. Just got to the steeds, all 5 are made but so far the first 3 have not dropped a gummy...
    Pss. If there wasn't an item cap, I'd have plenty of glimmer dust as it's been black flagged for a long time. Instead, I start with 99, use that up and need 320 more...my red mushroom circles and that celestial garden 4 part thing have become very stingy.
    I noticed my magic fruit tree dropped 4 Glimmerdust. I tried again. 0 dropped.

Now I'm scared! I'm going to be extra careful with my scrolling.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    so sorry. But if anybody can push through this, it's you! Plenty of time.
    Who knows that 2nd knight cookie could still be doable for you. Lol.
    LOL. I laugh, because I was doing the maths to figure out what it will take to not only finish but to get my souvenirs as well! Thanks for the encouragement. My initial angry has deflated a bit and I'm sure that I'll look back on this an laugh in the future. I don't relish the idea of doing it all over again but I know myself and it will bother me endlessly if I don't finish what I've started. I'll just have to focus on Snowman Cookies and Gummy Drops in between batches of real life Christmas cookies and deal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I really hate to say this, but I cannot wait to finish this event and get back to working on my storylines. It gets so repetitive it becomes a chore.

I have 11/40 swords needed, 7/35 gummies needed. Also have 9/18 snowman cookies and approximately 60 ginger to go.

I am tired of chopping trees and fighting gingerbread anything!

Having fun yet?
    Trudy
    Nope. That?s why I bailed on this one a few days ago. I play for fun and enjoyment and was getting neither with endless chopping and gathering. So, now I?m just checking in once or twice a day to collect energy and cabbages (someday there will be something worth it in the barons tent again).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    sooooo when is the walker cap going to be increased? would love to be able to put out ALL of my walkers since my device can clearly handle it I would like the option.

SpiritWind i know i have asked you awhile back to ask, but maybe could you please look into it again? thanks
    Okey dokey! I have made another request.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Well it finally happened, I don?t have the resources to keep up with demand. I need more glimmer dust and it just is not available. I don?t have the spare energy to run through a bunch of mushrooms (by which I have tried and suddenly they are refusing to drop). This event is stress inducing at an already stressful time of year.
    Have your neighbors send you glimmer dust. I will send you a friend request and send you glimmerdust. You can also send it to some of your friends and they will likely retu4n the favor.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    The Pumpkin Cottage spawns the stacked gingerman for gingerbread swords. Woohoo! I needed that big time!

Executive Chef
    Don?t know why I didn?t think of it before, the Pumpkin Cottage also spawns those energy draining gingerbread men that give swords also I have received not only 2 swords on some drops from this set of spawns but 3! Yes 3!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Just reading after I posted it seems I am leagues behind so the answer is I propabably dont have a chance. Reaching goal 10 tonight. Keep usinv energy to gather for ahead, making lists of what and how many for each goal and also will see how much luck is on my side
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    For those low on Glimmerdust, check your inventory under the buildings tab for Glimmerdust Troves. They drop sometimes from adventures. The Troves are a far better source of Glimmerdust then Red Mushrooms. I pulled out several for my kingdom and have yet to run out of dust.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.