Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    This event is disheartening to say the least...I've got the idea I'm waaaaay behind on everyone else. I still need 6 coockies for my first farmhouse and I still have to chop about 150 trees total. In my second kingdom I need 9 more cookies for the farmhouse. And tomorrow I won't have time to play, so another day missed.

I'm plodding along, hoping to get at least some steeds and the farmhouse, maybe the cottage. I think I have to prepare for the worst.
    Me too. I'm always a little foggy on the awards. I just started goal 12 and I'm not sure why I want another cottage.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Well it finally happened, I don?t have the resources to keep up with demand. I need more glimmer dust and it just is not available. I don?t have the spare energy to run through a bunch of mushrooms (by which I have tried and suddenly they are refusing to drop). This event is stress inducing at an already stressful time of year.
    While this might not help you right now, it may in the future. Unless needed for a current event, such as summoning the Gingerbread Steeds, my castle knights are always out on some adventure. Usually either hunting bandits or exploring dark caves. My barracks knights are usually out to the desert sands. Not every trip brings a special drop, but over the years I?ve received 24 glimmerdust troves, many dark cave formations, lots of all three fruit trees, and more than enough special cows, pigs, and sheep. Of course they do bring useless items like overgrown benches, pumpkin huts, etc. I also keep my farm and kitchens busy making the needed feasts. The glimmerdust troves drop 1-3 dust on a 4 hour timer.

Host(ess)
    Help...anyone...

My gingerbread cottage is “locked by goal” but I have everything I need to build it.

I have 39 craft buildings and 49 royal buildings...so I’m thinking I should be able to build it

I’m on goal #12, “build gingerbread cottage “
    I’ve completed all previous goals and collected all required items for this goal.

The goal remains locked.

I’ve tried to reboot, I’ve deleted game, rebooted, re-installed, rebooted...nothing has corrected this problem.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A42FECA-DC01-45A6-A1BA-F15DFA763EC8.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	49093
    Last edited by pamhd1107; 12-11-18 at 03:57 PM.

Host(ess)
    I'm really confused here, how do you get the gingerbread stack? I don't want another walker, my game takes forever to load as it is, but do we have to craft the walker in order to get the stack as well?

Edit, to the person needing glimmerdust, collect from red mushroom circles if possible, then use the mushrooms/living wood/tails trade in the royal exchange to get more

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There's no need to make them unsellable, we can sell even our Castle if we wish. As we see they fall into the Town Buildings category, they should be sellable so we can interchange if we wish, just like all the others of this type.
    Let's hope we'll receive a fix.
    I agree, we should be able to sell anything, even if for $0, just to get rid of it if we want to.

What is most frustrating, in addition to not getting simple requests, like building cap removal or better ways to manage inventory or a way do searches, is that there is never any acknowledgment from S8 in regard to these requests. I would be happy with "we can't organize or search inventory because of...." or "the gingerbread buildings can't be sold because...."

S8? Are you listening? Hello? Check out that General Suggestion Thread and just give us some answers, even if you can't grant those suggestions at least tell us why.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pamhd1107 View Post
    Help...anyone...

My gingerbread cottage is “locked by goal” but I have everything I need to build it.

I have 39 craft buildings and 49 royal buildings...so I’m thinking I should be able to build it
    When it says 'locked by goal' it means you have to finish the former goal to get it unlocked. Look at Page 1 and see if you've done all the steps. Then eventually try rebooting your game. Hole that helps. Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    I'm really confused here, how do you get the gingerbread stack? I don't want another walker, my game takes forever to load as it is, but do we have to craft the walker in order to get the stack as well?

Edit, to the person needing glimmerdust, collect from red mushroom circles if possible, then use the mushrooms/living wood/tails trade in the royal exchange to get more
    No reports have been posted so far.. seems everyone is stuck on collecting gummies. However.. checking a non-forum nbr.. I was told the last step was to release the Gingerbread Man, therefore the Gingerman Stack should appear before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    When it says 'locked by goal' it means you have to finish the former goal to get it unlocked. Look at Page 1 and see if you've done all the steps. Then eventually try rebooting your game. Hole that helps. Good Luck!
    Thanks, but all previous goals have been completed, I tried rebooting, didn?t help, I even deleted game, rebooted, reinstalled all with no change. Guess it?s time to get S8 involved...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pamhd1107 View Post
    Thanks, but all previous goals have been completed, I tried rebooting, didn?t help, I even deleted game, rebooted, reinstalled all with no change. Guess it?s time to get S8 involved...
    Yes it is. A couple pages back there was a player with your same problem. Best you contact Support.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by re74 View Post
    Goal 7 is still locked although all material has been found and previous goals completed.

I gathered all the material but the watchtower is still locked by a goal for 2 days now.. what am I missing?
    Has this been resolved? I?m on goal 12 and I?m having the same problem