Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    does anyone know if the gingerbread cottage spawns the knights? I havent gotten there yet. Also, any advice as to when tonstart putting out cottages? They have a long lead time for collection butnI would have to pull up Christmas decorations to make room for a suite of cottages plus farmhouses.
    Cottages needed instead of farm houses after you make the GB Cottage (Goal 13) unless you want Extras
    GB Cottages / normal Cottsges spawn the Double Stack GB men to hit for the swords for Knights Cookie!
    So get out Cottages ! Not sure about Gothic or Haunted but have out on the off chance!

Rhino Keeper
    Not a mistake!
    Need 18 more (Goal15) to make the GBman as final reward
    See pic in post #218
    Last edited by kolakid2; 12-10-18 at 03:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am a little confused. I have read on here a few times that after you have made 14 cookies for the cottage you need to make 18 more. Is this a mistake because it is not on page 1.
    Not a mistake
    Need 18 more Snowman Cookies to make GB man as final reward

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Not a mistake
    Need 18 more Snowman Cookies to make GB man as final reward
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the gingerbread farmhouse and/or gingerbread cottage will spawn the monsters we need to fight? I only have 7 regular farmhouses and 4 cottages, wondering if I need more. Also, someone mentioned a cap on town buildings but I haven't seen a number posted, what is the cap?

Thanks all, your suggestions have been awesome and have really helped me!
    Trudy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This behavior has been around since years. You can only store the event items just after you bought it. I don't know the exact length of the window, but 5 min is on the safe side. If your game makes a long sync (horse splash) then you might loose the ability as well. Take it as a one off deco.
    So we no longer have until we close the game out to store trees and rocks that we buy? Things just get more and more petty
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All goals now posted on page 1!

It looks to me like the Gingerbread Man is the new kingdom citizen and the Gingerbread Stack is a resource item with the drops shown in the pic above.
    Thank you SW.
    This Event is steep and energy consuming, but I'm finding it different and interesting.
    I saw the Ginger Stack in nbrs kingdom.. it's a fixed figure with slight animated movements.
    So the single Ginger Man we have to craft in the Magic Forge is the walker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	49073 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	67 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	49074
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thank you SW.
    This Event is steep and energy consuming, but I'm finding it different and interesting.
    I saw the Ginger Stack in nbrs kingdom.. it's a fixed figure with slight animated movements.
    So the one we have to craft in the Magic Forge is the walker.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	58 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	49073
    Looks like somebody put them too close together on the cookie sheet and they baked into each other.....
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am a little confused. I have read on here a few times that after you have made 14 cookies for the cottage you need to make 18 more. Is this a mistake because it is not on page 1.

It is on the first page
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-10-18 at 05:22 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Cottages needed instead of farm houses after you make the GB Cottage (Goal 13) unless you want Extras
    GB Cottages / normal Cottsges spawn the Double Stack GB men to hit for the swords for Knights Cookie!
    So get out Cottages ! Not sure about Gothic or Haunted but have out on the off chance!
    I recently sold a number of my regular cottages & farmhouses to buy fae houses (best coin value) because town buildings are limited to 40. I kept 10 of each for events but that includes all the different types of which there are now six including gingerbread because it?s always the same buildings that are made over but if there not included for future event goals what?s the point participating in events to make them?