Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Will the adventure disappear after goal 11 or can we move on to 12 and keep making steeds?
    I think so. At the moment I have the 5 steeds permitted and the Adventure is only shaded out saying Inventory full. It has not disappeared from the Castle.
    Ive finished making cookies for the cottage and now making for the Ginger Man at the moment.. while waiting on gummies for the cottage and Ginger Man.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The amount of Glimmerdust we need for this event has been stressful for me.
    It's hard to spare the energy looking for it when we need so many other items
    I do have Glimmerdust troves, yes

Just wanted to share that I did the Trade with Belladonna in the Royal Exchange
    over night and got 12 Glimmerdust from it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    For more energy is it better to purchase the wizard school or an alicorn?
    Without doubt the Wizard School. Then get the second one too. After consentrate on uplevelling both to max.
    The Wizard Schools are the basic necessities of the game.. and reliable as your energy-bars for regular 4+ hour supplies.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I quit. I got 5 gingerbread horses and I will have to be happy with that. With the constant resets there is no way I can finish, and it's not worth the frustration and pulling my hair out. Taking a break so I can come back and actually enjoy the game I love!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Very observant.. and yes unusal as you said. Seems we'll be crafting the walker in the magic forge. So likely we'll receive the Gingerman Stack as the final prize. Usually we receive the walker.
    I just realised that Storm8 has probably done this to avoid the walkers being added on top of the cap!
    Doing this has just made walker prizes unusable.

Storm8 please raise the cap or introduce a way for players to unlock higher caps!!

Fashion Designer
    After making the cottage, the next step is to bake knight cookies in the kitchen. Requirements: 35 gummy drops, 40 gingerbread swords (from fighting gingerman stack from cottages) and 25 milk. The spawn rate form cottage is pretty good and you get 1-3 swords per monster (20 hits). I guess the last goal will use the knight cookies baked in this step with 18 snowmen.

You definitely need all 5 gingerbread steeds.

The gingerbread man we recieve had better drop permit every single collection for all this effort.

And I don?t think I?ll craft extra cottages.

PS: I accidentally sold a cottage and when I tried to buy another one it said max reached. Looks like the new buildings count toward the limit (but they can?t be sold) so this will be really problematic if later on you need to build other buildings for whatever reason. S8 please fix this.
    Last edited by Melany77; 12-09-18 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks to everyone about the wizard school. I purchased one today as an early Christmas gift to myself!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    For more energy is it better to purchase the wizard school or an alicorn?

I would go for Wizard school every single time - yes, takes bit to upgrade. But max level wizard school will give you 10 energy every 5 hours. If you have 2 max level Wizard schools you get 20 energy every 5 hours. That way if you collect even 2 times from both in one day - it already gives you SAME amount of energy allicorn gives in 7 days. normal allicorn just drops 40 energy in 7 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Yes.. it's more.. I didn't calculate the first buildings as have already finished them.. only from the cottage onwards. I'm trying my best not to waste all that wood. We should have a fireplace or something that we could craft surprise gifts in the meantime just by donating the extra wood! I feel guilty when I'm continously flagged down
    I've been making ship wheels with my extra wood.

Farm Supplier
    I love the building design though it?s a shame it?s always the same buildings that get makeovers. For all the energy & time it?s taking to gather or make the massive amount of build items I don?t think custom buildings are too much to ask for. The snowball drops & monster spawn rate are a ****er, not to mention the number of cookies needed. I?d like two of each for balance but I?m not sure I?ll get there & the number of gems required to buy the buildings is way too steep. Where are the matching decorations to buy?