Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    I'm going to take a risk and just make two steeds. Too many resources needed for the cookies and such. And it's going to take a long time just to get all those cookies made, so hopefully will have time to gather gumdrops needed.
    I also have been wondering about that energy pack, especially with the caps on GB blooms and now hearing that there is a cap on snowballs. Thanks for posting(warning).
    I'm assuming the cap on snowballs is 200? GB blooms are capped at 200.
    Not GB blooms but the Ginger Mix.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-08-18 at 01:06 PM.

The cap on snowballs is 99!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm going to take a risk and just make two steeds. Too many resources needed for the cookies and such. And it's going to take a long time just to get all those cookies made, so hopefully will have time to gather gumdrops needed.
    I also have been wondering about that energy pack, especially with the caps on GB blooms and now hearing that there is a cap on snowballs. Thanks for posting(warning).
    Snowballs are capped to 99. So the infinite energy boost is more or less useless for this event. You can use it for something else; a WW every 2 weeks is enough for me to restock what I need. If the raw materials where capped to 999 as in some other events, then this infinite boost would be gold.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    According to the back of the snowball card in my inventory the cap is 99 and for ginger 200.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lillianedunord View Post
    The cap on snowballs is 99!
    Oh. Wow! And here I was trying to figure out the best way to use that pack! Thanks to you and Shibuya both.
    And I didn't think to check the back of card.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Snowballs are capped to 99. So the infinite energy boost is more or less useless for this event. You can use it for something else; a WW every 2 weeks is enough for me to restock what I need. If the raw materials where capped to 999 as in some other events, then this infinite boost would be gold.
    The cap of 99 snowballs are too little with all the cookies to bake. It takes 12 snowballs to make 1 cookie. We have... 12 cookies for a farmhouse, 14 for a cottage, 18 for a Gingerbread Man. Luckily non for the Horses. That's 144 + 156 + 216 = 516 snowballs. And what if we want to make 2 of some of the items? The Snowball cap of 99 is really not enough.
    I do believe s8 forgot to raise this cap to 999 as they usually do in these type of goals.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The cap of 99 snowballs are too little with all the cookies to bake. It takes 12 snowballs to make 1 cookie. We have... 12 cookies for a farmhouse, 14 for a cottage, 18 for a Gingerbread Man. Luckily non for the Horses. That's 144 + 156 + 216 = 516 snowballs. And what if we want to make 2 of some of the items? The Snowball cap of 99 is really not enough.
    I do believe s8 forgot to raise this cap to 999 as they usually do in these type of goals.
    See the math on page 1. You need even more snowballs, thus if you are affiliated to Greenpeace, better stop playing this event. With my current drop rate I will have to cut >200 trees!!!! Or 2000 energy, good for global warming
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I love the art work, and appreciate that the steed requires no snowballs - it does break up the chopping a bit and give a cute deco for kingdoms with less energy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    If you get 2 steeds then you?ll get 3gummy drops per day (with 50% chance, 3 collections per day). So it?ll take you one whole week to collect the needed 20 gummy drops. I?m not sure if gummy drops are needed in the next step but if they?re, the sooner you have the steeds the better shape you?ll be. The steeds are cheap to make and if you use a harvest boost they?re practically free. Plus I seem to get a sugar every single time so far so i really like them. I?ll get maybe a dozen of them if not for the limit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See the math on page 1. You need even more snowballs, thus if you are affiliated to Greenpeace, better stop playing this event. With my current drop rate I will have to cut >200 trees!!!! Or 2000 energy, good for global warming
    Yes.. it's more.. I didn't calculate the first buildings as have already finished them.. only from the cottage onwards. I'm trying my best not to waste all that wood. We should have a fireplace or something that we could craft surprise gifts in the meantime just by donating the extra wood! I feel guilty when I'm continously flagged down
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74