Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Argrrr... gummy drops from ginger horses are not guaranteed and we?re limited to only 5 horses. Silly me, I got ahead of myself and made tons of steed feed and now I realize there?s such a low limit. Wasted so much energy for nothing. With 6 hours timer and only 5 horses with random drops this is gonna take a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    If you chose the female avatar and when you chose your castle you probably went for The Queens Court ie Castle it?s where you go to do adventures. Keep is another name for Castle.
    Would need a UK and US English Professor's opinion here. A simple little word with so many meanings.

I thought the 'Keep' was a partof a 'Castle'. The strongest part where it's most protected.

But... I had a UK English preparation, maybe it's different in US English... or maybe I've lost track. Only after living abroad I found out not only many words were differently written, but some word-meanings changed too! It's however quicker to pronounce Keep than Castle for EU's.. as the 'tle', like the 'th'... ties up their tongue and pronounced differently.

Queen's Court? ...another argument. What if a King lives with her too? Too cute!

It's great to have an International Forum with Worldwide opinions!
    ...and oopps... off-topic BUT Cookies are baking, baking and baking.. too many of them! Will this GB collection be recognized after? I think I saw this question posted.. but no answer yet.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    To me the snowball looks like a slug!
    Well yes.. it does look like a slimy slug with a snail shell on top.. yuk!
    BOTH are yucky and slimy!!!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

My workshops are busy for awhile. Does anyone know what requirements are needed to craft 1 Steed Feed? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm... not sure about this event... young 50 level and don?t have so much energy resources ... also always use up my energy.. and now I am on goal nine and only baked one snowman cookie.... yet... so loads to go... and I cannot get myself to use my energy only on tree chopping for snowball snails ....

Wanted a horse... but maybe the effort is not worth it? I stored my Dark wolf as I didn?t see any good drops from it....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hmmm... not sure about this event... young 50 level and don?t have so much energy resources ... also always use up my energy.. and now I am on goal nine and only baked one snowman cookie.... yet... so loads to go... and I cannot get myself to use my energy only on tree chopping for snowball snails ....

Wanted a horse... but maybe the effort is not worth it? I stored my Dark wolf as I didn?t see any good drops from it....
    I think you can make it if you wish the Steed. After the 12 cookies for the Farmhouse the Steed goal* starts. There's still lots of time before the event finishes.. I'm sure you can reach the Steed.
    After there's the Cottage/14 cookies and last is the GBmen which is 18cookies. Now that will take awhile! and very very high energy consumption

It's not only the drops that count in your realm.. it's also the milestones you collect along the way. Even if you don't reach the double Gingerbread Men that drops: Permits, Tickets and Spellbound Dew.. you were there with your Steed when you look back.

End Prize seems a Gingerbread Man walker.. as both Gingerbread Men are different.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	49048

* the Steeds are earned from doing Adventures in our Castle. No cookies needed.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-08-18 at 04:06 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Frustration to the nth degree. Most of us would be tearing our hair out. Something is definitely wrong and it may not be entirely the game. I play off and on at all hours and experience a brief ?hiccough? reset maybe once or twice a day at most. I?m not a programmer or a techie but long time working with computers suggests a few possibilities. This game uses a lot of memory. Is your device within 10% of maximum use? Have you cleared your cache. Sometimes apps/programs develop errors, have you deleted and reinstalled Castle Story? Have you tried putting your walkers away? Just a few suggestions. The severity of your problems does seem to point to the interface between the game and your device. Hoping you find a solution.
    I wish any of these were solutions to the problem. I have plenty of memory, cache is cleared regularly, have deleted and reinstalled more than a few times. It's such a shame because CS is absolutely my favourite game on my iPad and I have spent significant amounts of money on it over the past 5 years or so and I feel like I have supported the game and developers by doing this.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-08-18 at 08:24 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments - please follow the forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I have never posted on here. I have been playing this game on and off for years!

I haven't done the last few events because I did one before that and I was on the last goal and ran out of time and got really frustrated.

I agree that the dark wolf is mostly a useless prize. Expended a lot of energy and time during that event for it to be useless. At least this event ends with a gingerbread man that is supposed to drop tickets and expansion permits. It's one of the only reasons I'm playing this event.

Rhino Keeper
    the spawn rate for the Gingerbread man is so bad that I am dreading making 12 cookies

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think you can make it if you wish the Steed. After the 12 cookies for the Farmhouse the Steed goal* starts. There's still lots of time before the event finishes.. I'm sure you can reach the Steed.
    After there's the Cottage/14 cookies and last is the GBmen which is 18cookies. Now that will take awhile! and very very high energy consumption

It's not only the drops that count in your realm.. it's also the milestones you collect along the way. Even if you don't reach the double Gingerbread Men that drops: Permits, Tickets and Spellbound Dew.. you were there with your Steed when you look back.

End Prize seems a Gingerbread Man walker.. as both Gingerbread Men are different.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	49048

* the Steeds are earned from doing Adventures in our Castle. No cookies needed.
    Oh really? Guess I haven?t read closely, sorry spiritwind! But thanks moon!! I will get my steed and then maybe try to get a gingerbread man! Not the walker, they are not that special as others that drops permits!