Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak203 View Post
    I'm done. I have chopped the same 8 trees 16 times over the past 10 minutes. I have harvested the same gingerblooms 16 times over the past 10 minutes. I have set off a craft in the workshop 16 times over the past 10 minutes. And now I've noticed that these resets are not restoring the energy that was used. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. The game is completely unplayable ��
    Frustration to the nth degree. Most of us would be tearing our hair out. Something is definitely wrong and it may not be entirely the game. I play off and on at all hours and experience a brief “hiccough” reset maybe once or twice a day at most. I’m not a programmer or a techie but long time working with computers suggests a few possibilities. This game uses a lot of memory. Is your device within 10% of maximum use? Have you cleared your cache. Sometimes apps/programs develop errors, have you deleted and reinstalled Castle Story? Have you tried putting your walkers away? Just a few suggestions. The severity of your problems does seem to point to the interface between the game and your device. Hoping you find a solution.

Executive Chef
    I see we can't sell these Gingerbread Spires and Towers.. we can only store them.
    But what if in a future date we need to sell these Gingerbread Royal Buildings to build others (as happens often)...
    Will we be able to do so?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    To me the snowball looks like a slug!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Royal buildings in storage also count towards the limit of 50.
    Yes, but ironically in storage their royal points don?t count for expansions.

The events are starting to be boring, same chopping trees, collecting from farm houses, slaying monsters.. I hope the end results are worth the energy being spent (the dark wolf is pretty useless and I didn't get a shadow catsunicorn)...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I beg to differ with you. It looks like a snail. Slugs don’t have “houses” on their back. Both are slimy and wet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I beg to differ with you. It looks like a snail. Slugs don’t have “houses” on their back. Both are slimy and wet.
    Lol you got me, should have looked up in a dictionary!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    No boost was used.. just a Gingerbread Man parked.. but I jinxed myself.
    Afternoon was getting those results and did 3 groups of 10 trees with 80s results. Now evening it's 37, 35, 40 with same 3x10 trees. Changed also is spawn rate of GBmen.. it was every 3rd/4th farmhouse.. now it's every 7th/8th farmhouse and lots of Fangbeasts.
    Was too good to continue
    Back to work!
    I hope I get such a streak of 80+ snowballs. Maybe it will cycle around for me. HeeHee.
    But I have also gotten 2 buttons from fighting GB. So every little bit helps I suppose however it is a teeny weeny bit.
    Just sticking with 1 each of everything.

My guess is our next walker will be a snail. It will be creeping around our kingdom slowly. Just put some color on it and add some antennas and it's done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes I thought exactly the same!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage."

Sorry, what is meant by "the keep?"
    If you chose the female avatar and when you chose your castle you probably went for The Queens Court ie Castle it?s where you go to do adventures. Keep is another name for Castle.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast