Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone,

Happy holidays!

Quick question, for goal 12 will it autocomplete if you already have 100 ginger mix or do you actually have to collect them again, even if you are at the 200 cap?

Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi Folks.....

Question: For Goal 15: Will it count if we collect ginger mix and bake snowman cookies in advance ?
    Yes they do. I just finished my snowman cookies and I can see them ticked off in the locked craft too.

Yeah just collected from three horses no gummies for me 🤨

Rhino Keeper
    I am seriously getting worried about finishing this event--I finally got my cottage last night after about 4 or 5 days of collecting for 20 gummydrops. This morning's collection of 5 steeds yielded only 2 out of 35 needed. I have 10 out of 18 snowman cookies made. The energy needed to now collect 40 swords plus make 8 more cookies.......wow. Just. Wow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Spiritwind, please inquire if the new buildings will count in future events. Ie will the gingerbread watchtower work if we need to collect from watchtowers etc.
    I may have missed it. Wondering if an answer been provided for this question yet? I don?t wish to use resources to build more than required if they can?t be used for future events. I was burned on the haunted cottages...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

If we finish the event by having the Gingerbread Stack created and we have enough time to create another one, is that at all possible? I should be finishing the event today as I have basically everything with the exception of 5 more gummy drops. So I was wondering with another week left I could collect enough of the items to create another just don't know if that's possible.

Hi guys. Can I pre make my snowman cookies for goal 15. I?m awaiting lost drop of gumdrops for goal with cottage 😮

I just finished crafting the gingerbread cottage. I had to store it to make room on my board. When I went to inventory to get it, it wasn’t there & I no longer have any of the materials (obviously because I crafted it.). Now what? Just give up?

Rhino Keeper
    Last night I was one button away from making the 14th cookie but I was dead tired and out of energy and couldn’t stay awake. So now I am cooking the cookie so I can craft my cottage...finally, but only to start this uphill battle of 18 more cookies. This event should be more relaxed and enjoyable. Thank you to those who have gifted me glimmer dust, every little bit helps and I am grateful

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Hi guys. Can I pre make my snowman cookies for goal 15. I?m awaiting lost drop of gumdrops for goal with cottage ��
    Yes, the snowman cookies can be pre made.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫