Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    10 gummy drops from 6 collections of 5 gingerbread steeds they have got to be kidding

Anyone having trouble building the watchtower? It keeps saying in the magic forge that I can?t build it until goal unlocked. I?ve already built and placed the spire and visited Thomas?s house. I?ve got all the materials but can?t finish this one game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LOL. I laugh, because I was doing the maths to figure out what it will take to not only finish but to get my souvenirs as well! Thanks for the encouragement. My initial angry has deflated a bit and I'm sure that I'll look back on this an laugh in the future. I don't relish the idea of doing it all over again but I know myself and it will bother me endlessly if I don't finish what I've started. I'll just have to focus on Snowman Cookies and Gummy Drops in between batches of real life Christmas cookies and deal.
    So frustrating for a cottage! Ugh! I would be frustrated too! You can make up for it in a few days of collection, but still upsetting. Thanks for sharing though so we all know to be careful on that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cantthinkofone123 View Post
    Anyone having trouble building the watchtower? It keeps saying in the magic forge that I can?t build it until goal unlocked. I?ve already built and placed the spire and visited Thomas?s house. I?ve got all the materials but can?t finish this one game

It seems a few are having the same issue. You will need to turn off your device and try again. Updates if there are any and last resort is to uninstall and reinstall. I hope it works for you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 49109
    8 hours has passed and all I got was a wisp .. It seems all my ticket items always drop wisps and NO TICKETS
    Sooooo.... that?s it?!?!?! Yet another disappointing end.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 49109
    8 hours has passed and all I got was a wisp .. It seems all my ticket items always drop wisps and NO TICKETS
    No way!?! All that work, all that energy for a... wisp!?! Unbelievable!

Executive Chef
    I can confirm with no doubt whatsoever that if the game refreshes it can delete some of your energy. How do I know? I was just trying to defeat a gingerbread stack and I had 1 energy left so I went to my wizard school collected the energy and then went to the next school, game refreshed and I have 0 energy and both schools haven?t been collected from. So where did my 1 energy go?

Back on topic the gothic cottage also spawns the gingerbread stacks. And I think the haunted cottage does but that I?m not so sure about.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Do you mean earth wisp?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    It's what I got too

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Folks.

Thanks for all the tips and sharing your experience. I love the forum community.

Question: For Goal 15: Will it count if we collect ginger mix and bake snowman cookies in advance ?

Yes, I am accepting new neighbors.