Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You have been chopping too many trees, we all have! But that doesn't mean your logic is faulty; it would make much more sense if we were crafting the Gingerman Stack. Unfortunately if we look at the details of the crafts, this event sort of falls apart. I mean, we're making Snowman Cookies purely out of Snowballs, Buttons and Glimmerdust? I know the dust is magic and all but it doesn't make sense as either an edible cookie or a building part. That is one cookie I don't want anywhere near me!
    You do realize that this is the same kitchen where it takes two hours to make an ice cream sundae..... logic just doesn't apply!
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    Thank you > ShibuyaCloth and MoonVillage3
    You're welcome mhida

These goal pictures may help.. I've just reached there

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	49086

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	49087
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if the snowy pine deluxe will be a decoration after the event ?

I feel bad chopping them since they are so pretty, thanks.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You have been chopping too many trees, we all have! But that doesn't mean your logic is faulty; it would make much more sense if we were crafting the Gingerman Stack. Unfortunately if we look at the details of the crafts, this event sort of falls apart. I mean, we're making Snowman Cookies purely out of Snowballs, Buttons and Glimmerdust? I know the dust is magic and all but it doesn't make sense as either an edible cookie or a building part. That is one cookie I don't want anywhere near me!

Finally got enough Gumdrops to craft the Cottage and during that time it took to collect them I crafted all the cookies needed for the next goal and then some. I'm a lover off all creatures but those horses really need to be whipped into shape, the drops are just abysmal. I'm so irritated that I now think I'll just get two of each building and be done with the entire thing. This event started out with real promise but with each goal it goes down in my esteem and I shudder to think what my opinion will be at the end of it all... <snip>
    If you're able to even think about getting 2 of each buildings.. you're doing great
    I started out hopefully.. but reasoning won. There's not enough energy to craft 2 of each, so after the first 2.. backed off. I'll see towards the end, but sincerely say.. gummies will be a problem.

I see the Gingerman Stack now.. it should be at the end of the goal I just posted pictures above. It's in the top righthand corner. How/when we get him we'll see.

I'm enjoying the event.. it's very involving even if difficult and different from the usual events.
    I'd need another 5 of the horses though!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting for these gingerbread steed to drop something other than sugar...

Hei, can someone please tell me if there?s any reason (other than the crowns for town square) to complete goals 13 to 15? The cottage is on the goal 12 and I really think I would very much rather concentrate on getting some more gingerbread buildings (spires, towers, farmhouses and cottages) than to work so hard on those knight cookies - especially since I?m not really sure what they?re for. What are your plans, are you doing them? If yes, why? Am I missing something? Good luck to everybody :*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieofrivendell View Post
    Hei, can someone please tell me if there?s any reason (other than the crowns for town square) to complete goals 13 to 15? The cottage is on the goal 12 and I really think I would very much rather concentrate on getting some more gingerbread buildings (spires, towers, farmhouses and cottages) than to work so hard on those knight cookies - especially since I?m not really sure what they?re for. What are your plans, are you doing them? If yes, why? Am I missing something? Good luck to everybody :*
    As with all events/goals in CS it's totally optional how far you complete them and what you do with your time and energy in your realm. I plan on finishing all the goals because I really want that final goal reward, the Gingerman Stack because it's an Expansion Permit and Trade Ticket dropper which I think is worth the effort despite it being a bit extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    What is the ave spawn rate of the stack from cottages? Does stack spawn from haunted cottage too? Thanks.
    My Haunted Cottage has spawned the Stacks but I don't know about the spawn rate, it always seems different for each realm.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-10-18 at 05:30 PM.

Thank you! I didn?t really understand that the stack was the ultimate reward, since it?s not listed as a reward on the main goal table on the first page. Expansion permit droppers are always worth it for me as well. I?ll see if I?ll be able to catch up, since I didn?t start playing the event from its first day and I?ve just crafted my first steed today...

Thanks again for details! :*

Host(ess)
    Ok feeling REALLY disappointed storm8. 40 sword drops required from enemies that may (or more likely in my case) may not appear from cottages which are only available every 4 hours? I?ve used gems with NO success. Not to mention it takes ALL of 20 energy (nearly zero double hits) to take them down? And after I do they drop one sword. ONE SWORD! I have made multiple purchases on your game. You?ve now made me sorely regret them. Come on. Make this game worth playing. I agree with other loyal players- where is your Christmas spirit? Please do right by your customers.

Stacks drop differing numbers of gingerbread swords. My range has been 1 to 3 so that makes it not so bad.
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 12-11-18 at 03:04 AM.