Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Really, S8? Cottages that take 3 1/4 to 4 hours to regenerate & you get a dire boar? In no way is that right!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Does anyone know if the gingerbread farmhouse and/or gingerbread cottage will spawn the monsters we need to fight? I only have 7 regular farmhouses and 4 cottages, wondering if I need more. Also, someone mentioned a cap on town buildings but I haven't seen a number posted, what is the cap?

Thanks all, your suggestions have been awesome and have really helped me!
    Trudy
    Toadstool farmhouse/cottage, gingerbread farmhouse/cottage and gothic cottage all spawned the monster needed.

The gingerman stack drops 1-3 swords each time.

Executive Chef
    I'm still not convinced if the craft we see shaded out in our Magic Forge is to make the Gingerbread Man. I know it's the picture and name of the Gingerbread Man.. but I have a feeling it should be the Gingerman Stack.

For that goal we have to fight the Ginger Stacks spawned from the Cottages.. receive swords to make the Knight Cookie.. and then receive... a Gingerman Walker? It 'should' be the Gingerman Stack considering the type of materials we have to collect for this craft.

That way the Citizen Gingerbread Man should be released at the end goal as usual. It makes more sense.
    Otherwise.. when do we craft the Gingerman Stack?

Or maybe I've been chopping too many trees!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Goal 15:
    * make 18 more cookies for the gingerbread man -
    sorry I thought 14 was the end, but there's one more I don't have all the info on..... SW
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +?crowns, + Gingerbread Man?

*** If we need 18 Knight Cookies then we can't cear this event.
    ***** If Gingerbread Steed drops Gummy Drops every time
    ***** 5 Gummy Drops = 6 hours
    ***** 1 Knight Cookie = 35 Gummy Drops = 6 hours x 7 = 42 hours = about 2 days
    ***** 18 Knight Cookies = 2 days x 18 = 36 days

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    Goal 15:
    sorry I thought 14 was the end, but there's one more I don't have all the info on..... SW

You only need 1 Knight Cookie, but it is hard work! I am tempted to make 2, a bit crazy but I believe I have enough time is gummy drops are not ****ing me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    Goal 15:

The 18 Cookies you are questioning are 'Snowmen' Cookies.. not 'Knight' Cookies.
    Knight Cookies we have to make only 1.

To make the Snowmen Cookies we don't need any Gummies.. only for the 1 Knight Cookie.
    Hope that helps.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You only need 1 Knight Cookie, but it is hard work! I am tempted to make 2, a bit crazy but I believe I have enough time is gummy drops are not ****ing me.
    Do you think we'll be able to place both? Don't want any surprises after ALL that work! I did have an idea to do so.. but wanted to see how steep just one cookie was.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Thank you > ShibuyaCloth and MoonVillage3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm still not convinced if the craft we see shaded out in our Magic Forge is to make the Gingerbread Man. I know it's the picture and name of the Gingerbread Man.. but I have a feeling it should be the Gingerman Stack.

For that goal we have to fight the Ginger Stacks spawned from the Cottages.. receive swords to make the Knight Cookie.. and then receive... a Gingerman Walker? It 'should' be the Gingerman Stack considering the type of materials we have to collect for this craft.

That way the Citizen Gingerbread Man should be released at the end goal as usual. It makes more sense.
    Otherwise.. when do we craft the Gingerman Stack?

Or maybe I've been chopping too many trees!
    You have been chopping too many trees, we all have! But that doesn't mean your logic is faulty; it would make much more sense if we were crafting the Gingerman Stack. Unfortunately if we look at the details of the crafts, this event sort of falls apart. I mean, we're making Snowman Cookies purely out of Snowballs, Buttons and Glimmerdust? I know the dust is magic and all but it doesn't make sense as either an edible cookie or a building part. That is one cookie I don't want anywhere near me!

Finally got enough Gumdrops to craft the Cottage and during that time it took to collect them I crafted all the cookies needed for the next goal and then some. I'm a lover off all creatures but those horses really need to be whipped into shape, the drops are just abysmal. I'm so irritated that I now think I'll just get two of each building and be done with the entire thing. This event started out with real promise but with each goal it goes down in my esteem and I shudder to think what my opinion will be at the end of it all.

--------------
    Listen up s8, this is meant to be a Holiday Event! To me, holiday events should be better than regular events, they should be more fun and enjoyable than the regular ones. Holiday events should make us want to sneak away from our loved ones and holiday obligations to log in. We should want to work for prizes that really should be better than average, not just a repeat of things we've done before and recolored buildings we can get anytime. Most importantly, it should be able to be completed in a reasonable manner, with a reasonable amount of time and energy required. Not only is this spoiling Gingerbread for me, it's completely ignoring that most people are busier during the holiday season than at any other time and most have less extra cash to splash out on your game for gems to hurry things along. Is it too much to ask that you take this into consideration and have the events reflect this reality? I so wanted to love this event but unless some changes are made in the drops department I don't think this is one I'll remember fondly, if at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Toadstool farmhouse/cottage, gingerbread farmhouse/cottage and gothic cottage all spawned the monster needed.

The gingerman stack drops 1-3 swords each time.
    What is the ave spawn rate of the stack from cottages? Does stack spawn from haunted cottage too? Thanks.