Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quick question: How many gems does it cost to purchase the Spire and Watchtower from the Market? It's the one thing I forgot to write down.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll add this to page 1, but its:

GB Lantern - 60 gems
    GB trap - 13 gems
    Stacked GB trap - 20 gems
    GB cottage - 140 gems
    GB farmhouse - 110 gems
    GB spire - 75 gems
    GB watchtower - 85 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    The Glimmer Crystal also gives lots of glimmer dust. Forget where it came from.

Sorry I have fallen behind on reading if this has been answered in sort of a timeline. I currently am only only goal 9 with 6 cookies to go, enough energies to chop and work tonight before bed to put 7 and 8 in the kitchen. Then use the rest of the energy to collect extra aupplies (my three weekly 40?s dropped today along with dailies)
    * edit: I was able to collect for the 4 remaining so I need to bake them, but I have all the supplies. Energy moving forward will be to get a head start on next goals*

Reading how far others are, do you think I still stand a chance? Ive been sick causing me to sleep A LOT, like on average 18 hours a day and do my best to log on when im up.

Any advice on things it will let me collect in advance? I saw in goals between goal 8 and 9: If your castle is tied up.... but dont see any adventures as to why we need the castle until goal 11, if someone can explain why it is mentioned between 8 and 9 id appreciate that.

And again advice if I still have a chance to try and push it or if its a lost cause as I used my extra energy but get about 200 from dailies plus I have two wizzard school and can make about 5 sets of 20 in greenhouses. Hope I did a good enougn job explaining where I am and what I get to help those who are good with the math help me!

I did not play first two days, so I got to where I was starting Saturday afternoon EST. Not feeling well I was going to sit out until I found out that the final prize gives trades tickets and expansion permits.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 12-11-18 at 09:47 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll add this to page 1, but its:

GB Lantern - 60 gems
    GB trap - 13 gems
    Stacked GB trap - 20 gems
    GB cottage - 140 gems
    GB farmhouse - 110 gems
    GB spire - 75 gems
    GB watchtower - 85 gems
    Thanks SW, no matter how meticulous I am with recording these things I still somehow always manage to miss something!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After baking the knight cookie , the last step is to craft the gingerbread man in the forge: 1 knight cookie, 18 snowman cookies, 105 ginger blooms - 2 hours. As soon as you start the craft, you get the reward: 1 gingerbread stack (the one that drops permit etc.) and 300 crowns. For the walker you?ll have to wait 2 hours. The option to bake the knight cookies disappeared from the kitchen but you can still craft snowman cookies and buildings.
    Thank you Melany for posts and pictures.
    Now we finally know the Gingerman Stack will be assigned through a pop-up and not an actual craft... on starting the Gingerbread Man craft we see shaded out in the Magic Forge.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    On my low-level account (36 is not sooo low anymore, but still) I was pleasantly surprised to have much lower costs for some of the buildings.
    Especially the 10 gummy drops for the cottage were a nice surprise
    So now with my first gummy drop on that account, I have kind of overtaken my level-50-with-lots-of-alicorns-account, that still needs 14 gummy drops for the cottage...

Level 36:
    * Gingerbread Lantern - 50 ginger mix, 20 wood, 10 iron ore
    * Gingerbread Spire - 60 ginger mix, 25 snowballs, 2 stone blocks
    * Watchtower - 70 ginger mix, 35 snowballs, 5 buttons
    * Snowman Cookies - 12 snowballs, 2 gingerbread buttons, 10 glimmerdust
    * Gingerbread Farmhouse - 75 ginger mix, 6 snowman cookies, 5 Living wood
    * Steed Feed - 24 ginger mix, 3 sugar cane, 1 carrot
    * Gingerbread Cottage - 80 ginger mix, 8 snowman cookes, 10 gummy drops

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    i needed 20 gummies for my cottage at L50 account. Anyone understand discrepancy??
    There is no discrepancy, this has been that way since a fairly long time. Sometimes there are even 3 levels of requirements.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    i needed 20 gummies for my cottage at L50 account. Anyone understand discrepancy??
    Thats what I found strange too. But then, with lower energy rescources, I needed much more time to get to the first gingerbread steed. And I probably won't have enough energy to do the later steps... On my level 50 account I also have already made half the needed snowman cookies for the last step, just waiting for the gummies now to move on. But on level 36 I just started the first cookie for the cottage.. so different difficulties on different levels.. Not perfectly balanced, but at least they try..
    Have fun playing!