Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I splurged and purchased the Gingerbread Man for the 150 gems. So far I’ve received a wisp lantern and a trade ticket. We will see what the long term rewards are but I think it will be worth it.

I finished without too much difficulty an crafted one extra spire, all that I wanted. I did try the zigzag collection from my 5 steeds vs collecting all at once, and did not see any difference. Regarding the gummy drops: I haven’t seen anyone remarking about the artwork. From having spent a lot of time around horses in my younger years, the gummy drops strongly resemble candy “road apples”.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I just finished crafting my first and last gingerbread cottage. I t really took a lot of effort to get everything done in time and with a little over 4 hours on the clock the gingerbread man is absolutely impossible. I just managed to get the necessary gummydrops for the cottage.

I don't have the gems in my second kingdom to buy the stack and just enough to buy it in my first kingdom, but I'm still debating to buy it or not. Flyger drops are dissapointing. I only saw 1 expansion permit in all the time I have it and I've been collecting regularly. The dark unicorn only drops one trade ticket every collection (though it helps, of course). But my last gems....I don't know.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

I can't finish, not enough gummies. I have enough gems to buy one of the Gingerman or Stack. Is one better than the other on drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I splurged and purchased the Gingerbread Man for the 150 gems. So far I’ve received a wisp lantern and a trade ticket. We will see what the long term rewards are but I think it will be worth it.
    Same here....when I bought it there was time for two collections before time out, and the drops were an earth wisp and a trade ticket. I’m not really motivated to buy any more though. I figure if I keep getting mostly wisps I’ll be glad I only bought one, and if I get a lot of trade tickets I’ll feel like having one is helpful enough.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Same here....when I bought it there was time for two collections before time out, and the drops were an earth wisp and a trade ticket. I?m not really motivated to buy any more though. I figure if I keep getting mostly wisps I?ll be glad I only bought one, and if I get a lot of trade tickets I?ll feel like having one is helpful enough.
    I was contemplating buying more than one but I have only gotten one trade ticket and 3 or 4 wisps. So I am glad I only got one.

I did manage to finish this entire event and craft all five of each building. But it was VERY intense to do that. And I did have to speed up the last collection from the steeds to get my last two gummies. I don?t think getting all 5 of each building would have been doable for any players but the most advanced and those with the highest energy sources. I spent at least 10,000 energy to do all of that. Probably more. But I liked this event. It?s been the one that has kept me the most engaged in the game in a really long time.

Fashion Designer
    I managed to finish with about 3 hours left. I only made one of each building.
    My drops of gummies were better the last couple of days, or I wouldn’t have finished.
    Nice event overall.

Rhino Keeper
    I am doing weekend warrior and the gingerbread farmhouses did NOT count toward collecting from townhouses. I regret this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I managed to finish with about 3 hours left. I only made one of each building.
    My drops of gummies were better the last couple of days, or I wouldn’t have finished.
    Nice event overall.
    Exact same for me....except for the need of swords also.. at the end I got more gummies.... and when fighting the ginger stack I suddenly got three swords instead of one.. happened frequently last day.. so luckily I finished.. but not sure if I actually wanted the prize .. don?t like the look so much..

My Gingerbread monster got stuck and I am unable to fight him. He is still there after the event ended. Any advice?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PanaceaBistro View Post
    My Gingerbread monster got stuck and I am unable to fight him. He is still there after the event ended. Any advice?
    I have always read that you should force close the game. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn't work, contact support. HTH!