Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Yes sound good,raise limit on Royal and town building ..cuz we going to have trouble with our town building too

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The team is investigating the limit error some of you may be experiencing.

Executive Chef
    We are all stuck until this is fix ,thank you please make sure town building will be ok too

Rhino Keeper
    Again an event with errors

Farm Supplier
    Royal buildings in storage also count towards the limit of 50.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Royal buildings in storage also count towards the limit of 50.
    I sold two it didn't seem to make,a differance

Oh no
    So we are stuck or do we sell.

Elsa, can you please have them investigate the constant resets as well? I have chopped the same 4 trees at least 5 times trying to collect enough snowballs to craft a watchtower. I finish the task, see the knight on a horse and my snowballs are gone along with some of the trees and energy. Some are back, but not all, and the rest are gone along with the snowballs. I had the same issue before crafting the spire.

Force closing after each tree and before I started the craft (for the 4th time!) is how I finally got through that. But having to force close the app every ten clicks, and even then still getting some resets, has already turned me off this event.

For the record, I am playing on iOS, on a relatively new device (less than a year old) and I have the latest update of Castle Story. My WiFi connection is great (I’m not getting bumped off the internet on here or any other app.) And the cache and history have recently been cleared.

It’s been happening for months now, but this is the first time it is literally every few seconds.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    Oh no
    So we are stuck or do we sell.
    I tried selling it didn't seem to change any thing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Elsa, can you please have them investigate the constant resets as well? I have chopped the same 4 trees at least 5 times trying to collect enough snowballs to craft a watchtower. I finish the task, see the knight on a horse and my snowballs are gone along with some of the trees and energy. Some are back, but not all, and the rest are gone along with the snowballs. I had the same issue before crafting the spire.

Force closing after each tree and before I started the craft (for the 4th time!) is how I finally got through that. But having to force close the app every ten clicks, and even then still getting some resets, has already turned me off this event.

For the record, I am playing on iOS, on a relatively new device (less than a year old) and I have the latest update of Castle Story. My WiFi connection is great (I’m not getting bumped off the internet on here or any other app.) And the cache and history have recently been cleared.

It’s been happening for months now, but this is the first time it is literally every few seconds.
    Makes one hesitant to purchase the value pack with 15 minutes of unlimited energy. You'd lose so much time with all of the resets. I hope this gets fixed.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast