Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    sooooo when is the walker cap going to be increased? would love to be able to put out ALL of my walkers since my device can clearly handle it I would like the option.

SpiritWind i know i have asked you awhile back to ask, but maybe could you please look into it again? thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    i needed 20 gummies for my cottage at L50 account. Anyone understand discrepancy??
    Lower level accounts would have been totally eliminated from events if needs were not lowered. Remember they receive less energy, have less buildings, at lower levels and don't have many of the special droppers collected throughout the years. I personally don't consider this a discrepancy.. it's giving them a chance of participating as well.

This prize would be extra useful to them too.. considering the fact they would have more plots than higher level kingdoms still to open.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I really hate to say this, but I cannot wait to finish this event and get back to working on my storylines. It gets so repetitive it becomes a chore.

I have 11/40 swords needed, 7/35 gummies needed. Also have 9/18 snowman cookies and approximately 60 ginger to go.

I am tired of chopping trees and fighting gingerbread anything!

Having fun yet?
    Trudy

Rhino Keeper
    Eww on the gummy drops.
    only 5 horses allowed and not guaranteed drops. Eww

Executive Chef
    Attachment 49109
    8 hours has passed and all I got was a wisp .. It seems all my ticket items always drop wisps and NO TICKETS
    Last edited by katbtodd; 12-12-18 at 02:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The gummy drop rate is SO bad in my kingdom, I won?t finish unless I buy an overpriced package. Is this the plan?!

Nightclub Owner
    I can technically finish the event. But I will try to craft 2 Knight Cookie, so an additional 35 gummies, should be possible in 1 week!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Thanks for all explanations! seems quite fair to have the difference.
    The only ones with a hard time are the low level 50 (just hit the mark), as they will have the hardest time. For advanced economies (XP > 1 million) the dent is not too harsh.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I am beyond furious with myself! I was doing my morning check in and for some reason I decided to double check on what was needed for the Gingerbread Man. So I open the Magic Forge and scroll to the bottom, after seeing I was on track and only needed to make the Knight Cookie I started to scroll up to find a craft to start. Phone slipped and after righting it, I'm suddenly crafting a second Gingerbread Cottage!

All 20 of my Gummy drops - GONE! 18 of my 20 Snowman Cookies - GONE! So. Irritated!

I am consoling myself with the fact that I have over a week left but it's not helping much. I'm not even sure if I want to gather all of those materials again, but that's most likely the irritation speaking. I would love if they had an undo button, it could appear if we tap a craft currently in progress and we could pay gems to undo the craft. It sure would be handy for things like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am beyond furious with myself! I was doing my morning check in and for some reason I decided to double check on what was needed for the Gingerbread Man. So I open the Magic Forge and scroll to the bottom, after seeing I was on track and only needed to make the Knight Cookie I started to scroll up to find a craft to start. Phone slipped and after righting it, I'm suddenly crafting a second Gingerbread Cottage!

All 20 of my Gummy drops - GONE! 18 of my 20 Snowman Cookies - GONE! So. Irritated!

I am consoling myself with the fact that I have over a week left but it's not helping much. I'm not even sure if I want to gather all of those materials again, but that's most likely the irritation speaking. I would love if they had an undo button, it could appear if we tap a craft currently in progress and we could pay gems to undo the craft. It sure would be handy for things like this.
    so sorry. But if anybody can push through this, it's you! Plenty of time.
    Who knows that 2nd knight cookie could still be doable for you. Lol.