Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the requirements for Goals:12, 13, 14?

Ten gingerbread steed collections and three gummy drops so far...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    While the requirements are quite monotonous and time consuming, we have a lot of time. I think that it?s probably possible to get all of the farmhouses and cottages without buying them. I personally don?t want to spend 880 gems to buy them. I?ll just get as many as I can the boring way
    I'm in agreement but I think my first post was poorly written. I have zero doubts that I'll have enough time and energy to craft them all, my struggle is whether or not I think the long term value of the buildings is at least equal to the energy I'll expend crafting them. Since this event started, I've used about 7k of my energy reserves which is causing my concern. Normally, I just go full steam ahead crafting as many items as I want during events but for some reason this one seems more extreme in my realm and it makes me feel like I should fully weigh the pros and cons of purchasing vs. crafting.

I mulled it over these last few hours and I think I've come up with the best way for me to go forward. My current aim is to only craft the items needed to finish the goals at first. Once I've finished the goals, I'll work on crafting the extra buildings but set a daily energy limit for myself. On the next to last day, I'll evaluate how many buildings I've crafted and how many I need to purchase to have the full sets. If I only need to purchase one of each then I'll likely buy them, if I still have to buy several of each I'll have to revisit my energy concerns.

Who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and be able to craft the max amounts within my self-imposed limits but I doubt it. I feel better about the event now that I've got a rough idea of my game plan. It makes things feel less daunting and chaotic. The only thing left is for me to sit down and work out exactly what my daily energy limit should be in order to keep my reserves where I want them but still allow me enough to progress at a reasonable pace. (This is where I thank Shibuya profusely for offering us the energy estimates!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Can someone please explain - is the last craft a walker? I saw mention of a Gingerbread with drops. Was that real or kidding? I always start events and play until finished or it is clear that I don't want the prize enough for the work. So I am still going, but would not finish for another walker ☺️. I fell for the Armored Shadow Wolf in the last hunt, and saw everyone's informative posts later. I haven't had a single drop that was listed when I made it. So if there is a final prize with drops, how can I be smarter about what a prize really is and not get fooled again?
    Looking at this screen splash.. we know we're receiving 2 kinds of Gingerbread Men. If you look at the very end of your crafts in the Magic Forge.. you can see, even if still shaded out.. a craft for a double (one sitting on the shoulder of the other) Gingerbread men. This one should be the ticket/permit dropper.

It's then clearly stated on the screen splash the other gb'man is a citizen, thus a walker, which I assume is an end prize. Whether it's assigned as a final prize, or to buy with crowns, we can't know yet. We are however earning crowns during this event.

I'll add picture of the Gingerbread Men screen splash.. however I posted it before.
    Whether the ticket/permits are guranteed or random drops.. unfortunalty like all droppers, we learn after we have them. It's a risk we all have to take.. because if it's guranteed.. we bite off our fingers for giving up, instead of sweating for it.

This is a very involving event even for well-equipped kingdoms and also very expensive for those who usually gem ahead.. so reports have been null so far. I did however see a kingdom complete.. I'll leave a post asking info, hoping in a reply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	49057
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Looking at this screen splash.. we know we're receiving 2 kinds of Gingerbread Men. If you look at the very end of your crafts in the Magic Forge.. you can see, even if still shaded out.. a craft for a double (one sitting on the shoulder of the other) Gingerbread men. This one should be the ticket/permit dropper.

It's then clearly stated on the screen splash the other gb'man is a citizen, thus a walker, which I assume is an end prize. Whether it's assigned as a final prize, or to buy with crowns, we can't know yet. We are however earning crowns during this event.

I'll add picture of the Gingerbread Men screen splash.. however I posted it before.
    Whether the ticket/permits are guranteed or random drops.. unfortunalty like all droppers, we learn after we have them. It's a risk we all have to take.. because if it's guranteed.. we bite off our fingers for giving up, instead of sweating for it.

This is a very involving event even for well-equipped kingdoms and also very expensive for those who usually gem ahead.. so reports have been null so far. I did however see a kingdom complete.. I'll leave a post asking info, hoping in a reply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	49057
    Oh goodness...I just looked at the requirements for the Gingerbread Men - 18 snowman cookies!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh wow.... 18 more. Oh well, 1 tree at a time! Definitely only going to craft 1 cottage and farmhouse now. Designs are all terrific though.

Executive Chef
    The prize of the Gingerbread Men sitting on shoulders is officially called: Gingerman Stack.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Gingerbread (horse) not give's gummy drops
    Where can I find gummy drops now??
    20 is a lot!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    20 is a lot!!
    Craft 5 horses. It will take you a few days to have 20, but then you need to craft 18 cookies for the next stage and 14 for the cottage, so you have plenty of time. Unless you have a field of alis and you do power play, then use gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    20 is a lot!!
    Collecting from 1 gb horse.. I got no gummies. Collecting from now 5 gb horses I got 3 gummies. Drop rate is about 50%.
    While collecting gummies.. keep crafting the cookies at the rate your game permits. LOTS of cookies needed!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74