Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Any thoughts on building more watchtowers and spires? Currently I have 2 spires and 1 watchtower.
    I have made five watchtowers and will soon make my fifth spire. I only made one each of the cottage and farmhouse, but it's handy having royal buildings that don't add to the royal building count.
    On the gingerbread stack, I have had nothing but black flags, so he will soon go into storage with all the goats and bats.

Just went into the market to see what the doorbuster was and noticed a Gingerbread Man for 150 gems that is not the walker we received from finishing the event. Boy, if that's been there all along I am blind. I've read all 46 pages and I see lots of complaints about the Gingerbread Stack (I agree I've only gotten wisps as well) but didn't see anyone mention that they have bought this other Gingerbread Man who supposedly drops wisps, lanterns, trade tickets, expansion permits and spellbound dew according to the info. I'm sure it will be 99% wisps and 1% anything else but just wondered if anyone had splurged and bought him yet. If so, what is the collection time and any experience with drops. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Just went into the market to see what the doorbuster was and noticed a Gingerbread Man for 150 gems that is not the walker we received from finishing the event. Boy, if that's been there all along I am blind. I've read all 46 pages and I see lots of complaints about the Gingerbread Stack (I agree I've only gotten wisps as well) but didn't see anyone mention that they have bought this other Gingerbread Man who supposedly drops wisps, lanterns, trade tickets, expansion permits and spellbound dew according to the info. I'm sure it will be 99% wisps and 1% anything else but just wondered if anyone had splurged and bought him yet. If so, what is the collection time and any experience with drops. Thanks.
    Came on sale a couple hours ago.
    Bought the gingerbread man but undecided on the stack.

Cool, so all that work for a prize worth 115 gems? Two weeks of chopping and baking for a prize that, at the beggining of the event, was promoted as an expansion permit dropper, but as it now turns out drops mostly wisps - I?m always maxed on those :-/

Really feeling the holiday spirit, how about you all? )

Executive Chef
    I bought the Gingerbread Man. Too early to say what it drops. But if there's a chance.....lol.
    Anyway I like the way it looks.
    Back on topic: my Stack dropped a trade ticket.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-17-18 at 03:34 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    OMG - THIS TOTALLY WORKS! I thought it was coincidence but I tried it too just in case - YUP! THANK YOU and all the other posters for utterly invaluable advice and assistance!!!! Mwah! : )
    So I thought I would try this out since I have everything else needed to finish except 9 more from my 5 steeds. But now my drops are down to 2 each collection today!

Had another try this morning and collected 4 gummy drops, only 3 to go! looks like I will finish this event!
    Last edited by awesome6204; 12-18-18 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    So I thought I would try this out since I have everything else needed to finish except 9 more from my 5 steeds. But now my drops are down to 2 each collection today!
    I’m experiencing that too. Tried everything suggested, collecting from other things, putting them into storage and taking them out again onto different spots, etc, but nothing worked.

I still need 12, and with the Steeds drop rates down to 1 or 2 for the herd, this is going to be close.

Fashion Designer
    Have everything I need except for the drops from the steeds I need seven more was eight but my last collection yielded one drop!! Zigzag technique did absolutely nothing for me

Farm Supplier
    I Need 6 more gummies! I was so excited because got 4 out of 5 gummies from my last steed collection then it reloaded.... and I only ended up with 3 So mad!

I hope we all finish this in time!!

Have not been posting but I wanted to say I appreciate everyone's super useful advice!!

Feedback: i love all the gingerbread stuff - selfmade or gifted - but the requirements were way to high for only one farmhouse, one tower etc. At s8 the next time when you want to make an event longer just let uns make a few of everything for one step!

Third collection: trade ticket