Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by PanaceaBistro View Post
    My Gingerbread monster got stuck and I am unable to fight him. He is still there after the event ended. Any advice?
    What do you mean “stuck?” Is it on a part of the map where you aren’t able to engage it in battle? You might want to post a screenshot so other players might give you the correct advice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PanaceaBistro View Post
    My Gingerbread monster got stuck and I am unable to fight him. He is still there after the event ended. Any advice?
    Try to zoom in as much as possible and then tap in different places until you find a spot that will work to fight it.
    I'm not sure if this will work or not since the event is over.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-20-18 at 09:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I am doing weekend warrior and the gingerbread farmhouses did NOT count toward collecting from townhouses. I regret this event.
    Didn?t S8 tell us the gingerbread buildings were the exactly same as the regular ones? What in going on here?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Didn?t S8 tell us the gingerbread buildings were the exactly same as the regular ones? What in going on here?
    I thought so, I am pretty sure I read they would count. And why wouldn't they? I regret spending time crafting more than one of the farmhouse. I don't understand why this company keeps burning us. Sorry, I am new to this game so I don't have any nostalgic like some players do. Honest I am extremely burned out from the amount of time and energy and also very disappointed in losing to cash purchases. Why would a company want to continuously disappoint people. I guess they will probably say "well, its your choice to play." Ok S8, you win, I will stop. LOL

Have not even started the next event. Totally burned out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I may have missed it. Wondering if an answer been provided for this question yet? I don?t wish to use resources to build more than required if they can?t be used for future events. I was burned on the haunted cottages...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've requested this info for you
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Official word is: Yes they will count. I'll add a note in the Building Guide too so can remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Yes they were confirmed as SW00 confirmed above.. maybe a "fix" is needed to update them. Today's Friday so we should have assistance from S8 Team.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've created a bugs post about this with S8...

Executive Chef
    Just adding that the GingerStack dropped an EPANSION PERMIT this morning.. a whole new free permi and not an ONLY ticket! I hope this happens for others too so check him.
    And hope also I'm not jinxing myself posting this and others will continue to drop... Woooo-Hoooo!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    It has been months since this event.. I hope someone reads this!
    My question is: I still have the gingerblooms available for production in the soil tiles! Are they useful somewhere now, or is it a bug??

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    It has been months since this event.. I hope someone reads this!
    My question is: I still have the gingerblooms available for production in the soil tiles! Are they useful somewhere now, or is it a bug??
    No they're not useful. I've asked for them and another event crop to be removed but to date it hasn't been done. Just ignore them