Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Okay, I think my game glitched on my 2nd account. I gathered all the materials, crafted the gingerbread man(the walker) and now my goal book wants me to craft a 2nd knight cookie and 12 more snowman cookies! I’m not happy. Where do I go to get help with this issue? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62D0F09B-3193-47F3-9918-4C85A00846D3.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	49182

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Whoa I just got an expansion permit from the gingerbread man (150 gem one). I already bought 3 stacks (to make 4 total) but if the gingerbread man is better then I’ll go buy some more. Anyone else got good drops that you wanna share? Thanks mucho!!
    The thing about CS drops is that they are beyond random so one player can't really make an accurate prediction of items based on other players' experiences. Unless the item's drops are guaranteed, which in this instance they are not, the evidence provided by other players is purely anecdotal.

With that said, these are the drops from my purchased items:
    G-man 1 = $1350, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-man 2 = $1350, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-man 3 = $1350, 1 Spellbound Dew
    G-man 4 = $1350, 1 Wisp Lantern
    G-stack 1 = $1242, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-stack 2 = $1242, 1 Earth Wisp
    G-stack 3 = $1242, 1 Earth Wisp

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wiznit85 View Post
    Okay, I think my game glitched on my 2nd account. I gathered all the materials, crafted the gingerbread man(the walker) and now my goal book wants me to craft a 2nd knight cookie and 12 more snowman cookies! I’m not happy. Where do I go to get help with this issue? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62D0F09B-3193-47F3-9918-4C85A00846D3.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	49182
    Force close and if not fixed you need to contact Support asap before the holidays start.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    try doing normal collection again? switch around, it may help.
    we can make 3 collections per day for sure.. 4 if we're light sleepers. if you don't miss any collections you can make it. this morning I got 3 with normal collecting.. they're still there.
    It only took me two regular collections (no zigzagging) to get all the gummies I needed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Is this random chqnce or has S8 changed the drop rate? Open a ticket??? : (
    It's probably just random, just like how all the Fangbeasts seem to go into hiding during the Monster Hunts and reappear with a vengeance after; purely coincidental

The event is down to its last 20 hours and I still need three more Gummy Drops. This is going to be very, very close

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The thing about CS drops is that they are beyond random so one player can't really make an accurate prediction of items based on other players' experiences. Unless the item's drops are guaranteed, which in this instance they are not, the evidence provided by other players is purely anecdotal.

With that said, these are the drops from my purchased items:
    G-man 1 = $1350, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-man 2 = $1350, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-man 3 = $1350, 1 Spellbound Dew
    G-man 4 = $1350, 1 Wisp Lantern
    G-stack 1 = $1242, 1 Trade Ticket
    G-stack 2 = $1242, 1 Earth Wisp
    G-stack 3 = $1242, 1 Earth Wisp
    These drops are amazing considering the low ticket/permit drops. Did you get 4 Gingermen and 3 G-Stacks or results above are total of daily collections?
    Till this morning I haven't seen anything but Earth Wisps unfortunately, for which I'm blacked flagged even though I craft Lanterns all day.. Wisp drops are very common in my kingdom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Missing 10 swords... can I make it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    These drops are amazing considering the low ticket/permit drops. Did you get 4 Gingermen and 3 G-Stacks or results above are total of daily collections?
    Till this morning I haven't seen anything but Earth Wisps unfortunately, for which I'm blacked flagged even though I craft Lanterns all day.. Wisp drops are very common in my kingdom.
    Those are the individual drops from a single round of collections. I always kicked myself for not getting more White Flygers during their initial release and promised myself to never miss another opportunity for expansion droppers. I figured four of each type (including the crafted Gingerbread Stack) was a nice round number that I could be happy with.

As of now, I have crafted 5 each of the Spire and Tower, and 2 each of the Farm and Cottage. I'm currently on track to craft Cottage and Farm number 3 later this morning and if I do manage that, I plan to purchase a fourth of each. Again, four is a nice round number and seems like a good stopping point for me.

I think I would've managed crafting the max of all buildings if not for my Gummy Drop mishap and crafting a 2nd Knight Cookie. Both of those set me back a few days, I'm sure. As for the Gingerbread Lanterns, I've only crafted 50 or so this far but I'm honestly not sure if I'll even bother with anymore today since I'll be busy focusing on the other buildings. We'll see how things go...

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's probably just random, just like how all the Fangbeasts seem to go into hiding during the Monster Hunts and reappear with a vengeance after; purely coincidental

The event is down to its last 20 hours and I still need three more Gummy Drops. This is going to be very, very close
    Got the last three Gummy Drops but it took two collections

Put everything in the kitchen for the GK and popped on a boost for the kitchen; just collected from it so I'm finally done with this event, just need to collect the Gingerbread Man walker

The giitch happened to me too! I went to collect my gingerman from the Magic Forge and I got nothing! I submitted it to Support to give me the gingerbread man!