Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    WOW... this event is going to use ALOT of energy! Just for the snowballs alone ( need 20 for each cookie), need a billion cookies ( exaggeration but we do need ALOT of them) throughout the crafting Gingerbread things.
    I put out 10 snowy pines and got 38 snowballs for 100 ENERGY..... seems a bit steep to me.
    At the moment I average a little over 3 cookies per tree. So you seems to have a slight better drop rate. I need 4 tree per cookie and then if lucky I have 1 or 2 snowball left.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    s8 knew that i bragged on here of having 9k energy stored up so they had to make sure to wipe us of energy before the next event which will be even more insane lol
    the low spawn on the cookie people is infuriating when you need hundreds of buttons for the buildings

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    And the timing on things again is bizarre.....two hours to bake a cookie but a building goes up in half an hour? Good thing we have two weeks considering the number of cookies to be baked!

It?s very bizarre timing. 2 hours for a cookie is a lot of time to tie up the kitchens, considering we?ll all be needing to make sugar at some point too. This event is already un-fun... time consuming... energy drainer... chop chop chop... plant and collect...YAWN.
    On the bright side at least we don?t have to grow the snowy pines

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind, please inquire if the new buildings will count in future events. Ie will the gingerbread watchtower work if we need to collect from watchtowers etc.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    s8 knew that i bragged on here of having 9k energy stored up so they had to make sure to wipe us of energy before the next event which will be even more insane lol
    the low spawn on the cookie people is infuriating when you need hundreds of buttons for the buildings
    The majority of players don't have stored energy. If goals are as usual.. it should take us approximately 3,000 energy to finish the event. Let's see what Shibuya's predictions are when she posts the usual table. Surely.. we'll spend more if we make 2/3/4 of each, instead of 1 of a kind. It's up to the player. The goal ticks off when making 1 of each however.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    WOW... this event is going to use ALOT of energy! Just for the snowballs alone ( need 20 for each cookie), need a billion cookies ( exaggeration but we do need ALOT of them) throughout the crafting Gingerbread things.
    I put out 10 snowy pines and got 38 snowballs for 100 ENERGY..... seems a bit steep to me.
    Placing a Gingerbread Man before chopping pine trees helps alot.
    Chopping 10 trees I got 88 snowballs.. that's 7 cookies and a couple snowballs left over.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Just noticed that the harvest champion boost transfers to the farmhouses. The toadstool farmhouse doesn?t get it, the dainty does. As well as cottages. Including the toadstool cottage. And then also Old Thomas?s house. Is this new or just new to me?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD81A14A-53AC-4164-9B1B-D99A4E8F8340.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	279.6 KB 
ID:	49022

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! The building requirements are pretty steep! 12 cookies for a farmhouse & 14 for a cottage? I am spawning gingerbread men okay, but the snowball drop rate is poor. I am also spawning my gingerbread man before chopping the snowy pines (very pretty imo) because the fangbeasts are thick. And this event is going to be an energy drainer for sure. Thank goodness my weekly alicorns had time to reset after the last event. But I am going through them pretty quickly.

On a bright note, I finally got an expansion permit from my white flyger! I collect on him all of the time & this is my first one! I also had one drop from my bat (from the Halloween event). Three down, 5 to go for my next expansion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Just noticed that the harvest champion boost transfers to the farmhouses. The toadstool farmhouse doesn?t get it, the dainty does. As well as cottages. Including the toadstool cottage. And then also Old Thomas?s house. Is this new or just new to me?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD81A14A-53AC-4164-9B1B-D99A4E8F8340.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	279.6 KB 
ID:	49022
    Seems like a bug.. Harvest Champion Boosts has nothing to do with any of the Farmhouses or Cottages. It's to double your Crop on collection.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The majority of players don't have stored energy. If goals are as usual.. it should take us approximately 3,000 energy to finish the event. Let's see what Shibuya's predictions are when she posts the usual table. Surely.. we'll spend more if we make 2/3/4 of each, instead of 1 of a kind. It's up to the player. The goal ticks off when making 1 of each however.
    I just saw in the featured section of the market that we could buy additional gingerbread items with gems, once the goal is met. If I end up wanting more of any item/building, I may just go that route. The energy & resources required to build from scratch are pretty high.

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast