Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Four collections from my gingerbread stack and just earth wisps of which I am maxed out. I so hope it will give some better drops t some stage as it was a lot of work.

Executive Chef
    Well.. as in the Christmas Spirit we all got together helping each other to win the delightful, excellent Ginger Stack dropper as we saw promised drops were:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	49152 TICKETS, PERMITS and SPELLBOUND DEW

But so far seems only 'Earth Wisps' have dropped! Maybe we opened our Christmas Gift too soon and it's not fully funtional?

My thought is just a hope I have to keep fellow players on the road to the finish-line, but within I'm disappointed considering all the necessary energy involved/ continous fulltime dedication/ extreme collections... for a simple ordinary dropper.

In the meantime... hopefully waiting for the promised drops advertised.. I'll collect at each collection time. They have to drop!!!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I’m sorry, but waiting 4hrs and my glimmer dust trove only dropping 1 glimmer dust is an absolute joke. Even broke down a bought a 3rd trove to help and I still have kitchens just setting because I don’t have enough glimmer dust to go with these buttons and snowballs. Probably won’t finish and will have just wasted all this time and supplies
    Here's an extreme list from the Hub, (thanks SW) I don't think was posted before.. ALL the places to find Glimmer Dust. It's quite common.

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-16-18 at 12:32 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the posters who replied to my query about how to get the gingerbread stack, I now have just 3 snowman cookies left to go to finish up.

Also a big thank you in general to everyone who contributes to these pages, I always finish the events (apart from a few I decide to sit out from the beginning), and that's only possible because of the advance information I get from on here 😍

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    OMG - THIS TOTALLY WORKS! I thought it was coincidence but I tried it too just in case - YUP! THANK YOU and all the other posters for utterly invaluable advice and assistance!!!! Mwah! : )
    This has to do with random number generator. In theory you have the same chance doing a 5 in a row pick as 5 separate picks, but this is reality and the generator "might" work a bit better in the later approach as Moon said. I do the same since eons to increase my chances.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    OMG - THIS TOTALLY WORKS! I thought it was coincidence but I tried it too just in case - YUP! THANK YOU and all the other posters for utterly invaluable advice and assistance!!!! Mwah! : )
    You're welcome.. and SOOOO happy it worked for you. Not all the time the outcome is positive.. lol! But on the whole collecting does go better.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    For glimmerdust, I found I needed to out ALL 20 odd glimmerdust troves out of storage. Mainly received from adventures as someone else posted as their source.
    The most reliable resource IS the Glimmer Troves.. but for those who haven't been able to collect a good number of them from the Castle Adventure's yet.. do have other places to search if they prefer not to spend gems.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You're welcome.. and SOOOO happy it worked for you. Not all the time the outcome is positive.. lol! But on the whole collecting does go better.
    I want to know what extras youre collecting... because I haven't worked for me yet....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This has to do with random number generator. In theory you have the same chance doing a 5 in a row pick as 5 separate picks, but this is reality and the generator "might" work a bit better in the later approach as Moon said. I do the same since eons to increase my chances.
    You're certain right Shibuya.. you're our Maths genius and Maths is Science with facts. I collect the zig-zag way cause I don't want to be deluded all at once. A little at a time is more supportable.. lol! But certainly it's the reason why the outcome is more favorable.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74