Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post

PS: I accidentally sold a cottage and when I tried to buy another one it said max reached. Looks like the new buildings count toward the limit (but they can?t be sold) so this will be really problematic if later on you need to build other buildings for whatever reason. S8 please fix this.
    This is going to be a major problem S8 and needs to be addressed now. What is the incentive and purpose for us to craft all gingerbread buildings if we are just going to have to turn around and sell as many other buildings to accommodate them down the road?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    “We should have a fireplace or something that we could craft surprise gifts in the meantime just by donating the extra wood! I feel guilty when I'm continously flagged down”

So not sure where the original quote is for this but I love the idea. I am maxed on wheels, beams and almost glue. Would love a way to get rid of wood for random stuff.
    It's in post#144..
    great idea.. but I'm afraid for the time being we'll have to be happy being 'black flagged'. Shibuya's post#195 however says not all is dumped and is converted into coins, even if wood gives little.. it's coins anyway.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    sorry for my ignorance - what is a black flag??
    When we have an excess amount of whatever materials we're collecting in our inventory.. we see on the right hand side of the screen a black banner/flag popping out saying "you can't hold more ...."
    In the game we call that a black flag, or say 'black flagged'. Certainly it means you have reached your limit on that particular item.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    After making the cottage, the next step is to bake knight cookies in the kitchen. Requirements: 35 gummy drops, 40 gingerbread swords (from fighting gingerman stack from cottages) and 25 milk. The spawn rate form cottage is pretty good and you get 1-3 swords per monster (20 hits). I guess the last goal will use the knight cookies baked in this step with 18 snowmen.

You definitely need all 5 gingerbread steeds.

The gingerbread man we recieve had better drop permit every single collection for all this effort.

And I don?t think I?ll craft extra cottages.

PS: I accidentally sold a cottage and when I tried to buy another one it said max reached. Looks like the new buildings count toward the limit (but they can?t be sold) so this will be really problematic if later on you need to build other buildings for whatever reason. S8 please fix this.
    so we don't need any more ginger mix from the blooms? I've got enough mix for my cottage and I've got a whole field of blooms ready for the picking. I have no qualms of just tossing them.

I did make 5 steeds for the gummy drops.

Nevermind I bet some more mix will be needed for the gingerbread man in last goal.
    (Probably 200+).
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-09-18 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Adding THANK YOU for posting!

Executive Chef
    With the amount of gummy drops needed + the long timer + the low random drop rate, we should be allowed to make as many steeds as we want to.

After making the cottage, the next step is to bake knight cookies in the kitchen. Requirements: 35 gummy drops, 40 gingerbread swords (from fighting gingerman stack from cottages) and 25 milk. The spawn rate form cottage is pretty good and you get 1-3 swords per monster (20 hits).
    So I have a question. I am going to finish my snowman cookies for the cottage long before I get all of my gumdrops. Should I wait to get the buttons for the snowman cookies for the gingerbread man craft because i will also need to fight a new monster that drops swords?

Farm Supplier
    I bought loads of snow trees to use as Christmas decorations because they could be stored but now the storage option on those trees is shaded out even though I haven?t started chopping them. Any idea why? I can still store trees if I?ve just bought them.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry to report that everything posted on here about the poor drops from the steeds is true

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I am sorry to report that everything posted on here about the poor drops from the steeds is true
    I second that! I now have all 5 Steeds. The first collection from them all this morning wielded 2 gummy drops.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    I bought loads of snow trees to use as Christmas decorations because they could be stored but now the storage option on those trees is shaded out even though I haven?t started chopping them. Any idea why? I can still store trees if I?ve just bought them.
    i had planned to store some too and now out of nowhere that's been change, but I'll get some and put in storage straight away.