Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    STORM 8!! HELP!!
    2 days with 5 steeds and I have 2 gumdrops! Please fix this! At this rate it will take me till the end just to make the cottage, you 100% have to use a LOT of gems to finish! Each gumdrop is 25 gems and you need 20 for the cottage and apparently 35 to make the gingy man. Hope to see a change on monday!
    Thankyou for the cute designs though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After making the cottage, the next step is to bake knight cookies in the kitchen. Requirements: 35 gummy drops, 40 gingerbread swords (from fighting gingerman stack from cottages) and 25 milk. The spawn rate form cottage is pretty good and you get 1-3 swords per monster (20 hits). I guess the last goal will use the knight cookies baked in this step with 18 snowmen.

You definitely need all 5 gingerbread steeds.

The gingerbread man we recieve had better drop permit every single collection for all this effort.

And I don?t think I?ll craft extra cottages.

PS: I accidentally sold a cottage and when I tried to buy another one it said max reached. Looks like the new buildings count toward the limit (but they can?t be sold) so this will be really problematic if later on you need to build other buildings for whatever reason. S8 please fix this.
    Thank you for posting. The Ginger Knight cookies seem real steep with 35 gummies required. Let's hope the gummy drops from the horses increase. So far I've collected 3 for the whole day and have all 5 horses. I do have another collection before sleep time so hope more should be added. These I'm collecting now are for the cottage. Definitely I'll be building only one, now knowing how many are needed for the Knight cookies.

I fully agree about your expectations of the Gingerbread Man.. this event is a full-time job, using all the hours we have during the day checking continuously and consuming ALL energy available. I'd be really disappointed if permit drops weren't guaranteed... but I'd love the game with my whole heart if they were guaranteed

Good Luck and pass by again.. we're all curious what the future goals are
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The energy it takes to make just one cookie is ****ing me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I would go for Wizard school every single time - yes, takes bit to upgrade. But max level wizard school will give you 10 energy every 5 hours. If you have 2 max level Wizard schools you get 20 energy every 5 hours. That way if you collect even 2 times from both in one day - it already gives you SAME amount of energy allicorn gives in 7 days. normal allicorn just drops 40 energy in 7 days.
    Yield is even better.. it's 10 energy every 4hrs 20mins.. each at 5th level
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I've been making ship wheels with my extra wood.
    I have 80 ship wheels now because I have been doing this with extra wood for quite a while. Let?s hope the elves start asking me for some!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have 80 ship wheels now because I have been doing this with extra wood for quite a while. Let?s hope the elves start asking me for some!!
    They asked me once for a few, since no more. I have maxed wheels since so long I forgot about them. Most of my wood is converted in coins by the black flag now a days .
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    They asked me once for a few, since no more. I have maxed wheels since so long I forgot about them. Most of my wood is converted in coins by the black flag now a days .
    They prefer asking you for what you don't have.. or rare drops you can't build up. Blue shells eg. Wheels I have heaps.. they don't want any.
    Does black flags convert into coins? I never realized that. Maybe I won't feel so guilty anymore
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

“We should have a fireplace or something that we could craft surprise gifts in the meantime just by donating the extra wood! I feel guilty when I'm continously flagged down”

So not sure where the original quote is for this but I love the idea. I am maxed on wheels, beams and almost glue. Would love a way to get rid of wood for random stuff.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    They prefer asking you for what you don't have.. or rare drops you can't build up. Blue shells eg. Wheels I have heaps.. they don't want any.
    Does black flags convert into coins? I never realized that. Maybe I won't feel so guilty anymore
    Each item dropped is converted into 15 coins. Well for "wood" I won't care, but I would for an "Earthen Beam" . And yes Elves mostly ask item where you have movement in your inventory, since a few weeks I am focusing on crafting some mermaid stuff, just wounder what elves ask each time, those very mermaid stuff. I use this feature during WW to convert tons of useless raw material into coins.

Now back on topic, I don't feel bad on wasting tons of wood, most events requires tons of stone going to waste, so for a change I am happy. I craft Spellbound Beams in industrial quantities with this event. Now I could start upgrading some buildings past level 5. S8 should alternate wood-stone chopping so we can use the resources in a more balanced namer.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Ten gingerbread steed collections and three gummy drops so far...
    20 collections and up to five whole gummy drops...getting a bit annoying!