Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i had planned to store some too and now out of nowhere that's been change, but I'll get some and put in storage straight away.
    This behavior has been around since years. You can only store the event items just after you bought it. I don't know the exact length of the window, but 5 min is on the safe side. If your game makes a long sync (horse splash) then you might loose the ability as well. Take it as a one off deco.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    so we don't need any more ginger mix from the blooms? I've got enough mix for my cottage and I've got a whole field of blooms ready for the picking. I have no qualms of just tossing them.

I did make 5 steeds for the gummy drops.

Nevermind I bet some more mix will be needed for the gingerbread man in last goal.
    (Probably 200+).
    Thank you for your help.
    105 ginger blooms. Look in your forge, it?s grayed out but you can still see it. It?s all the way at the bottom of the list of crafts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This behavior has been around since years. You can only store the event items just after you bought it. I don't know the exact length of the window, but 5 min is on the safe side. If your game makes a long sync (horse splash) then you might loose the ability as well. Take it as a one off deco.
    Yep I’d buy a bunch and store them first then get them out to chop as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I have a question. I am going to finish my snowman cookies for the cottage long before I get all of my gumdrops. Should I wait to get the buttons for the snowman cookies for the gingerbread man craft because i will also need to fight a new monster that drops swords?
    You can premake the snowman cookies if you want, 18 will be needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    With the amount of gummy drops needed + the long timer + the low random drop rate, we should be allowed to make as many steeds as we want to.
    OR AT LEAST GURANTEED DROPS!!!!
    I got 3/5 again.. good drops compared to others, but we need 20 for cottage and 35 for knight cookie. At this rate of 5 per day it'll take 11 days to gather needed 55. This definitely damages us on making other cottages and a HIGH RISK of not finishing in time.
    I'm a fan of doing 2 of each. I'll put in all the time and effort needed.. but realistically this is not possible due to LOW drops.

WE DEFINITELY NEED HIGHER GUMMY DROP RATES!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I have a question. I am going to finish my snowman cookies for the cottage long before I get all of my gumdrops. Should I wait to get the buttons for the snowman cookies for the gingerbread man craft because i will also need to fight a new monster that drops swords?
    I would suggest you slowly keep baking the snowman cookies. You don't have to fill up your inventory with buttons. I prepare just before setting off the new cookie craft.
    It's only 4 buttons for the 2 cookie crafts: less than 7energy to spawn cookie monster, max 7energy to beat. So max energy needed is approximately 30... for both crafts.
    Place enough farmhouses so you can collect all 4 buttons needed at one go. Some cookie monsters drop 2 buttons as well. Then leave a ginger monster spawned so you don't waste anymore energy fighting others.. especially when chopping trees! Some fangbeasts are spawned as well from the farmhouses.. but I've noticed many are null energy to beat, considering what you get back.. and some even return 2energy.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-10-18 at 12:16 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    2 days collecting from my steeds... and I still don’t even have 1 gummy.
    This is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Looking at this screen splash.. we know we're receiving 2 kinds of Gingerbread Men. If you look at the very end of your crafts in the Magic Forge.. you can see, even if still shaded out.. a craft for a double (one sitting on the shoulder of the other) Gingerbread men. This one should be the ticket/permit dropper.

It's then clearly stated on the screen splash the other gb'man is a citizen, thus a walker, which I assume is an end prize. Whether it's assigned as a final prize, or to buy with crowns, we can't know yet. We are however earning crowns during this event.

I'll add picture of the Gingerbread Men screen splash.. however I posted it before.
    Whether the ticket/permits are guranteed or random drops.. unfortunalty like all droppers, we learn after we have them. It's a risk we all have to take.. because if it's guranteed.. we bite off our fingers for giving up, instead of sweating for it.

This is a very involving event even for well-equipped kingdoms and also very expensive for those who usually gem ahead.. so reports have been null so far. I did however see a kingdom complete.. I'll leave a post asking info, hoping in a reply.

Attachment 49057
    Thank you so much for reposting pic! Now I understand why people were mentioning a prize with drops. Where would we be if it weren't for people forging ahead? If the drop rates aren't good enough, I will be content to finish my set of spires and stop there. Meanwhile, I will continue crafting horses until more is known. Good luck, everyone!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals now posted on page 1!

It looks to me like the Gingerbread Man is the new kingdom citizen and the Gingerbread Stack is a resource item with the drops shown in the pic above.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure about how many GMen we are getting as in my Magic Forge the goal is the single one (Walker?)
    The Double /Stacked one for me is the one you have to beat from Cottages (goal 14) to get swords to make the Knights Cookie( 40 swords / 35 Gummy drops / 25 Milk) in Kitchen ... need 1!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5814A20-468B-45B8-9848-5A1919DD3971.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	49070

Name:	533E97CA-656F-488F-9FB6-87A8109F34B4.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	774.8 KB 
ID:	49071

Name:	3D0D44B2-28FC-408D-8A5C-3B0670BA8BCE.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	49072

Executive Chef
    I am a little confused. I have read on here a few times that after you have made 14 cookies for the cottage you need to make 18 more. Is this a mistake because it is not on page 1.