Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the fix! I was able to place a gingerbread spire. It says "max 5" for crafting the spires and towers.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I've put both the double crop and the quick grow boosts on.
    Next we need 85 gingerbloom for the spire.
    I feel like I have a gingerbread cottage in my inventory ...
    How do you get the necessary silver runes for these boosts? All I ever get in trade are bronze ones? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Elsa, can you please have them investigate the constant resets as well? I have chopped the same 4 trees at least 5 times trying to collect enough snowballs to craft a watchtower. I finish the task, see the knight on a horse and my snowballs are gone along with some of the trees and energy. Some are back, but not all, and the rest are gone along with the snowballs. I had the same issue before crafting the spire.

Force closing after each tree and before I started the craft (for the 4th time!) is how I finally got through that. But having to force close the app every ten clicks, and even then still getting some resets, has already turned me off this event.

For the record, I am playing on iOS, on a relatively new device (less than a year old) and I have the latest update of Castle Story. My WiFi connection is great (I?m not getting bumped off the internet on here or any other app.) And the cache and history have recently been cleared.

It?s been happening for months now, but this is the first time it is literally every few seconds.

Are you speeding up the collection time? I have found that if you speed up the collection during the unlimited energy and during special collection items for events it will reset every time and yes, you lose your items and seldom gives back the energy although every once in a while I’ll Get the energy back. So, I have stopped speeding up the collecting during events and it doesn’t reset, at least for me.

Fashion Designer
    Take your glimmerdust troves and red mushrooms out from storage. Will be needing a lot of glimmerdust.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 12-06-18 at 07:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Take your glimmerdust troves and red mushrooms out from storage. Will be needing a lot of glimmerdust.
    i take that to mean we will be baking a lot of cookies. Do we need to keep our ginger mix maxed? That's assuming I don't want to make extra spires and towers.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you're looking for your Troves - they are in the BUILDING tab!

Rhino Keeper
    The gingerbread spire is really pretty. I currently have a gingerbread watchtower baking in the forge

Nightclub Owner
    I begrudgingly understand s8 putting a cap on event items; but what I cannot understand is when that cap is an ODD number. Drives. Me. Crazy.

I love the look of the Gingerbread items but I can already tell you that I wish they would've included skins for ALL the main buildings. It's always the same few buildings that get decorated at any holiday but I hardly want my realm filled with only those few buildings, now do I?! Who wants a realm of only farmhouses, cottages and spires/towers? I wish they would expand on the Builder's Guild and offer seasonal skins for all the main buildings like our Keeps, OT's, Sabrina's and Ivy's that way our entire realm could look festive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i take that to mean we will be baking a lot of cookies. Do we need to keep our ginger mix maxed? That's assuming I don't want to make extra spires and towers.
    Yes, the ginger mix is needed later on.

Didn't write down the earlier steps:

Goal 9?
    Gather ginger mix
    Bake Snowman cookies
    Make sugar
    Build a Gingerbread Farmhouse - 95 ginger mix, 12 snowman cookies, 10 sugar -45 minutes in magic forge.

Goal 10
    Make Steed Feed - 24 ginger mix, 3 sugar cane, 1 carrot - 1 hour in workshop

Goal 11
    Make Steed Feed (counted from previous goal)
    Summon the Gingerbread Steed - 1 Feed, 1 simple feast, 1 sword -2 hours in the keep.
    Gather Gummy Drops - pet the gingerbread steed

If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage.

Fashion Designer
    "If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage."

Sorry, what is meant by "the keep?"

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast