Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

I was really excited about the event but with the enormous amount of cookies the excitement is gone... i would really love to have everything (even wanted to make more) but 1 cookie out of all this material is a joke -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If you get 2 steeds then you?ll get 3gummy drops per day (with 50% chance, 3 collections per day). So it?ll take you one whole week to collect the needed 20 gummy drops. I?m not sure if gummy drops are needed in the next step but if they?re, the sooner you have the steeds the better shape you?ll be. The steeds are cheap to make and if you use a harvest boost they?re practically free. Plus I seem to get a sugar every single time so far so i really like them. I?ll get maybe a dozen of them if not for the limit
    Oh well! First horse collection and NO gummies. Yes.. sugar dropped. I'll have to wait on the others to mature to finish that goal I guess.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If you get 2 steeds then you?ll get 3gummy drops per day (with 50% chance, 3 collections per day). So it?ll take you one whole week to collect the needed 20 gummy drops. I?m not sure if gummy drops are needed in the next step but if they?re, the sooner you have the steeds the better shape you?ll be. The steeds are cheap to make and if you use a harvest boost they?re practically free. Plus I seem to get a sugar every single time so far so i really like them. I?ll get maybe a dozen of them if not for the limit
    You make a good case. I'll probably go ahead and do more. Maybe. I wonder if the sugar drops will be the same after the event.
    Why do gummy drops drop have to be random? Bah.

Can someone please explain - is the last craft a walker? I saw mention of a Gingerbread with drops. Was that real or kidding? I always start events and play until finished or it is clear that I don't want the prize enough for the work. So I am still going, but would not finish for another walker ☺️. I fell for the Armored Shadow Wolf in the last hunt, and saw everyone's informative posts later. I haven't had a single drop that was listed when I made it. So if there is a final prize with drops, how can I be smarter about what a prize really is and not get fooled again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You make a good case. I'll probably go ahead and do more. Maybe. I wonder if the sugar drops will be the same after the event.
    Why do gummy drops drop have to be random? Bah.
    Because you can craft 5 steeds and the timer is 6 hours.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I see we can't sell these Gingerbread Spires and Towers.. we can only store them.
    But what if in a future date we need to sell these Gingerbread Royal Buildings to build others (as happens often)...
    Will we be able to do so?
    I am maxed on both Royal and town buildings and was able to make all 5 spires and towers. So it seems as if they do not count towards the 50 limit at the moment. However, if they end up counting at some time and we can?t sell them, it would be a major problem. S8 really should address this issue.

Nightclub Owner
    While I'm by no means struggling for energy, I still find this event to be a bit too demanding. I'm currently working on cookies for my Gingerbread Cottage but I'm really wondering if I should craft more farmhouses/cottages or just buy them outright. I had no qualms in crafting all the towers and spires but the requirements needed for the town buildings is more than slightly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Can someone please explain - is the last craft a walker? I saw mention of a Gingerbread with drops. Was that real or kidding? I always start events and play until finished or it is clear that I don't want the prize enough for the work. So I am still going, but would not finish for another walker ☺️. I fell for the Armored Shadow Wolf in the last hunt, and saw everyone's informative posts later. I haven't had a single drop that was listed when I made it. So if there is a final prize with drops, how can I be smarter about what a prize really is and not get fooled again?
    If I'm understanding things correctly, it looks as though there are two different Gingerbread Men. One seems to be a walker and one a 'pet', one is awarded for completing all of the goals and the other is crafted in the Magic Forge. I'm only goal 12 right now so I can't say for certain, keep checking back in the forum and I'm sure we'll see definitive answers as soon as someone finishes all the goals.

Executive Chef
    I really wish that there were other decor available in the market. I would love to have road, walls and gates that match this theme so that I could have a true gingerbread village.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I'm by no means struggling for energy, I still find this event to be a bit too demanding. I'm currently working on cookies for my Gingerbread Cottage but I'm really wondering if I should craft more farmhouses/cottages or just buy them outright. I had no qualms in crafting all the towers and spires but the requirements needed for the town buildings is more than slightly ridiculous.

If I'm understanding things correctly, it looks as though there are two different Gingerbread Men. One seems to be a walker and one a 'pet', one is awarded for completing all of the goals and the other is crafted in the Magic Forge. I'm only goal 12 right now so I can't say for certain, keep checking back in the forum and I'm sure we'll see definitive answers as soon as someone finishes all the goals.
    While the requirements are quite monotonous and time consuming, we have a lot of time. I think that it?s probably possible to get all of the farmhouses and cottages without buying them. I personally don?t want to spend 880 gems to buy them. I?ll just get as many as I can the boring way

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I really wish that there were other decor available in the market. I would love to have road, walls and gates that match this theme so that I could have a true gingerbread village.
    I want a gingerbread carriage, wagon, or sleigh that my steeds can pull.
    Last edited by Bybrr; 12-10-18 at 09:23 AM.