Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    I just finished crafting the gingerbread cottage. I had to store it to make room on my board. When I went to inventory to get it, it wasn?t there & I no longer have any of the materials (obviously because I crafted it.). Now what? Just give up?
    Did you try doing a force quit? That should always be the first step if something isn?t working right.

I am waiting on my very terrible drops of gummies from my 5 steeds and decided to check in at this forum and am so glad I did. I don’t know if I missed something somewhere, but reading here, just found out I will need 18 !!! more cookies to finish. At the rate I am collecting gummies, I probably will still need 3 more days to move on to my next step which would tell me about the 18 more cookies (as I have read here). If I hadn’t checked in here, I would never be able to make 18 cookies in the 2 or 3 days that would be left on the clock. The players who don’t read the forum are going to be mighty unhappy if they didn’t make lots of extra cookies just in case!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I've collected from it 6-7 times. Got 1 trade ticket on one occasion, 1 lantern on other and the rest, black flag for earth wisps.
    Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the gingerbread theme. What allways makes me nervous are those posts from people, which are much farther - and they are posting they wouldn't finish because it's impossible. But I'm not even that close! So I'm trying to ignore those posts and slowly progress.
    In previous events I acted the same and I was able to finish, so it's better not to give up too early.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    Missing five gummy drops to Build my first cottage... wonder if the gingerbread stack drops are with all the energy... anyone confirm the drops of the end event price?

Executive Chef
    My first collection from the Stack was 2 earth wisps. So multiple drops are good.... I guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petparadise007 View Post
    I am waiting on my very terrible drops of gummies from my 5 steeds and decided to check in at this forum and am so glad I did. I don’t know if I missed something somewhere, but reading here, just found out I will need 18 !!! more cookies to finish. At the rate I am collecting gummies, I probably will still need 3 more days to move on to my next step which would tell me about the 18 more cookies (as I have read here). If I hadn’t checked in here, I would never be able to make 18 cookies in the 2 or 3 days that would be left on the clock. The players who don’t read the forum are going to be mighty unhappy if they didn’t make lots of extra cookies just in case!
    It's the absolute truth that players who visit forum are more informed.. that's why the CS forum exists. It's a pity not all players read it, as having wifi connections is the only necessity. My non-forum nbrs prefer not to visit forum, as I'm always suggesting to do so.. and it's suggested in each of our game's info page.

However.. regarding the crafting of 18 cookies for the Gingerbread Man Craft.. ALL crafts were present in out Magic Forge from start event, towards the end of the list, even if shaded out. They were then moved to the top of the list as goals were completed. Certainly.. maybe not a convenient place, but... they were present.

I'll post my wall, and I'm sure other Forum friends will do too.. in the hope of 'spreading this info'.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I see the end in sight! Need 4 more swords and 10 more gumdrops!

I do like the look of all the buildings, very festive. I haven't decorated my home in years, but I can decorate my kingdom!!

Trudy

Rhino Keeper
    I have participated in many of the events over the years and I had no idea the extra stuff we would have to craft was located at the bottom of the list until I read this forum. The forum is a really great help - not only with the events, but with the storylines as well!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have participated in many of the events over the years and I had no idea the extra stuff we would have to craft was located at the bottom of the list until I read this forum. The forum is a really great help - not only with the events, but with the storylines as well!
    +1!!