Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

New Resident
    I was really optimistic about finishing in this event, until this morning. It is Sunday noon (Europe time) and I started the 14th step yesterday morning. So far I have 11/18 snowman cookies ready, 17/40 Gingerbread swords (with good spawning rates from the cottages) and I thought I was doing very well but the gummy drop rate is tragic for me. It has dropped to maximum 2 and I am at 7/35 right now. I find it very difficult to finish until Wednesday. I will try the zig-zag collection but I am afraid that I won’t be able to catch up in time to get the prize. Then again I am wondering if all this stress is worth it for another wisp dropping object...

Rhino Keeper
    I did my first gingerstack collection this morning and 2 earth wisps. So disappointing!! They didn't even have those listed as something you could get on the collection. I'm not maxed out quite yet, but darn close. I have gone all around the kingdom and submitted the lanterns in the expansions but not the expansion permits or the money. I only have a few of those left.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulaki3 View Post
    I was really optimistic about finishing in this event, until this morning. It is Sunday noon (Europe time) and I started the 14th step yesterday morning. So far I have 11/18 snowman cookies ready, 17/40 Gingerbread swords (with good spawning rates from the cottages) and I thought I was doing very well but the gummy drop rate is tragic for me. It has dropped to maximum 2 and I am at 7/35 right now. I find it very difficult to finish until Wednesday. I will try the zig-zag collection but I am afraid that I won?t be able to catch up in time to get the prize. Then again I am wondering if all this stress is worth it for another wisp dropping object...
    Same here... although I have:

Gummy drops: 10
    Gingerbread sword: 10
    Snowman cookie: 8

..... very very unsure about finishing. Wanted the horses and have them! ❤️ But... also need trade tickets and absolutely need expansion permits !! Get easily maxed on earth wisps and coal so no need for more

Fashion Designer
    So disappointed! I've collected from my Gingerman Stack about 8 times now. Not one single trade ticket or expansion permit. One lantern - the other collections "junk" I don't need. I figured with as much energy as it took to get the Gingerman Stack that S8 was being honest about what he would drop. I really feel S8 misled players into what the final prize was here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So disappointed! I've collected from my Gingerman Stack about 8 times now. Not one single trade ticket or expansion permit. One lantern - the other collections "junk" I don't need. I figured with as much energy as it took to get the Gingerman Stack that S8 was being honest about what he would drop. I really feel S8 misled players into what the final prize was here.
    It is the classic bait and switch....I don’t know why they couldn’t be honest and show earth wisps on the splash screen as they’ve done in the past.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    glad tohear abiut the soellbound dew but the G-stack was billed as a trade permit and expansion permuts kind of guy. It is SO tiresome when a guy has his dating profile as a hot, rich nice guy in touch w his feelings but that was only a lure for you to spend energy on the effort to get there and meet him, and he is actually an overweight online gamer addict in a stained jumper. Happened to a friend of mine last year. : )

S8, NO STAINED JUMPERS!! Kindly keep the spellbound dew and add trade tickets and expansion permits. PLEASE?? Don't we have screen shots of the promise??
    Bawahahahaaaaa!!! OMG, thanks for that! I've actually had a very similar thing happen to me once, LOL!
    Readin thru the pages of complaints for the G-stack, this one gave me an unexpected guffaw on this Sunday morning; sooo appreciated!

On topic:
    I've been crazy busy with RL but still managed to sneak on my phone to get the collections needed throughout the day & just got my man-in-a-jumper-who-jumped-on-the-back-of-a-guy-in-a-stained-jumper. lol
    ....and now I'm on the warpath to see just how many g-lanterns I can craft before the deadline (or til I hit the max, which I assume is 99. Or 100 if I do the last 2 at once). I'm not even half-way to that though, lol.

Who else out there is crafting those lampposts like gumdrop-crazy, too? Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Bawahahahaaaaa!!! OMG, thanks for that! I've actually had a very similar thing happen to me once, LOL!
    Readin thru the pages of complaints for the G-stack, this one gave me an unexpected guffaw on this Sunday morning; sooo appreciated!

On topic:
    I've been crazy busy with RL but still managed to sneak on my phone to get the collections needed throughout the day & just got my man-in-a-jumper-who-jumped-on-the-back-of-a-guy-in-a-stained-jumper. lol
    ....and now I'm on the warpath to see just how many g-lanterns I can craft before the deadline (or til I hit the max, which I assume is 99. Or 100 if I do the last 2 at once). I'm not even half-way to that though, lol.

Soooo good to hear you.. I would have joined you crafting if I didn't have my Christmas shopping/preparations still to do I've been tied down this year. I'm sure you'll reach however... lol!
    Also... had a good laugh too about the *hot-dating-profile-of-the-stained-jumper-guys* ...unfortunately it's the truth.. and everytime I see a ginger cookie... my stomach grumbles! Please! no more ginger this year.. I've had enough already!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

On topic:

I'm sure this comes as a complete and total surprise - but I, too, am going for it with the lampposts. Even set out my iron droppers just in case my regular sources get stingy with it. I think it's the responsible thing for me to do for my realm and its citizens. I mean, I needed to do something with all that wood I'm generating by crafting seconds and the people of my realm dislike it when their ruler wastes materials. Plus it gives me something to do while I wait for the kitchen to empty or the horses to regenerate so it's a win all around on this one.

So, jus to be absolutely clear on this... the gingerbread stack is NOT like the dark horse where it guarantees @least 1 ticket drop, but more like the birthday goat (earth wisps and possible spelldew, tickets or permits)???

Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    So, jus to be absolutely clear on this... the gingerbread stack is NOT like the dark horse where it guarantees @least 1 ticket drop, but more like the birthday goat (earth wisps and possible spelldew, tickets or permits)???
    Sounds like! I've collected umpteen times & constantly get a black flag for wisps. S8 surely pulled a bait & switch since wisps weren't even listed in the popup! That birthday goat has dropped maybe 3 tickets since I got it & that was how long ago now?

Alrighty! I just looked it up. Birthday event was Sept 6 so once a month for that goat! Really, really sad for sure.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******