Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I've collected from it 6-7 times. Got 1 trade ticket on one occasion, 1 lantern on other and the rest, black flag for earth wisps.
    I got a ticket the first collection, second collection earth wisp, I have so many sources of earth wisp that I can?t use them I?m mostly maxed out on lumin essence and trying to use up lanterns as often as I can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have participated in many of the events over the years and I had no idea the extra stuff we would have to craft was located at the bottom of the list until I read this forum. The forum is a really great help - not only with the events, but with the storylines as well!
    Not all events have the future crafts located at the bottom of the list... This particular event did.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I have now collected from my gingerbread stack 6 times and no tickets or permits. !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have now collected from my gingerbread stack 6 times and no tickets or permits. !!!
    What a shame!! Had I known this upfront, I may not have participated in the event. I'm so close to finishing, I might as well. I guess the chance of getting one is worth it. I need 2 more swords and 9 more gumdrops. I have been averaging 3 gumdrops per collection, but only got 1 this last collection.

I love the dark unicorn that drops at least 1 trade ticket per collection. I have gotten as many as 3 at a time.

Nightclub Owner
    Finally have enough Gummy Drops to craft the Knight Cookie.... again! I've been collecting this second batch of 35 Drops so long that I honestly forgot what I'm meant to do next. What a relief to learn that I'm nearly finished! For right now, I'm not too sure if I'll be crafting any extra buildings - I'm a little burnt out at the moment.

Host(ess)
    To those who are having a difficult time getting gingerbread men and stacks to appear- I don?t know if you?ve tried this but I split up collections. Instead of hitting up all my farmhouses or cottages until an enemy appeared, I gathered from the sawmill or a couple of town buildings, then grabbed 2 cottages. I know it uses up extra energy, but it worked 90% of the time and beat waiting 4 hours waiting for them to recharge. I need only 2 more gummy drops (out of 35) to make the gingerbread man. I?m on level 31 so I didn?t have to make as many cookies (12) but I was pretty worried about gathering 40 swords. It worked out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Finally have enough Gummy Drops to craft the Knight Cookie.... again! I've been collecting this second batch of 35 Drops so long that I honestly forgot what I'm meant to do next. What a relief to learn that I'm nearly finished! For right now, I'm not too sure if I'll be crafting any extra buildings - I'm a little burnt out at the moment.
    Congrats!! Can't wait until I'm there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 04966 View Post
    To those who are having a difficult time getting gingerbread men and stacks to appear- I don?t know if you?ve tried this but I split up collections. Instead of hitting up all my farmhouses or cottages until an enemy appeared, I gathered from the sawmill or a couple of town buildings, then grabbed 2 cottages. I know it uses up extra energy, but it worked 90% of the time and beat waiting 4 hours waiting for them to recharge. I need only 2 more gummy drops (out of 35) to make the gingerbread man. I?m on level 31 so I didn?t have to make as many cookies (12) but I was pretty worried about gathering 40 swords. It worked out.
    Thanks, I will try this. I have been having the issue getting the gingerstack to show.

Rhino Keeper
    If it is true that the tower and spire don't count towards your royal cap, but still give you royal points when placed on the board, then they are kind of handy. Especially if they act as typical spires and towers for the purposes of future events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Spiritwind, please inquire if the new buildings will count in future events. Ie will the gingerbread watchtower work if we need to collect from watchtowers etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Official word is: Yes they will count. I'll add a note in the Building Guide too so can remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    If it is true that the tower and spire don't count towards your royal cap, but still give you royal points when placed on the board, then they are kind of handy. Especially if they act as typical spires and towers for the purposes of future events.
    Watch Towers and Spires don't count in our max cap. We can build the extra 5 of each even after we've filled our cap.. so very useful for future use if they count as collections as SW confirmed above.

I don't think Farm Houses and Cottages follow this rule though, as I had to sell others in order to place them while completing the goals.

Has anyone been able to place them when they were already at max cap?
    This would be interesting to know before building others, as they can't be sold after.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74