Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Now would be a good time for my alicorns to drop 100 energies for all these choppings ! and I need more gingerbread men

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    If you look at the very end of your crafts in the Magic Forge.. you can see, even if still shaded out.. a craft for a double (one sitting on the shoulder of the other) Gingerbread men. This one should be the ticket/permit dropper.
    This is very strange because I have just one Gingerbread Man shaded out in Magic Forge. So looks like I'm going to craft the citizen and receive the Stack (pet) as finishing goals reward. A little unusual.

Executive Chef
    What do we need to make the one cookie we need to make for the gingerbread man

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    This is very strange because I have just one Gingerbread Man shaded out in Magic Forge. So looks like I'm going to craft the citizen and receive the Stack (pet) as finishing goals reward. A little unusual.
    That's what mine looks like as well. I suppose that in the long run, it doesn't really matter which G-man we get from which source, so long as we get the them but it is odd none the less.

For more energy is it better to purchase the wizard school or an alicorn?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    For more energy is it better to purchase the wizard school or an alicorn?

This event takes a lot of energy, but it’s fun to actually play and not just have to wait for ivy’s hut all the time. Wizard school for sure. Get maxed out on those as soon as you can and then start investing in alicorns. Alicorn parts do drop from quests. Not often. But, not wizard portal because that only gives you 4 energy every 5 hours.

Executive Chef
    Will the adventure disappear after goal 11 or can we move on to 12 and keep making steeds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Very observant.. and yes unusal as you said. Seems we'll be crafting the walker in the magic forge. So likely we'll receive the Gingerman Stack as the final prize. Usually we receive the walker.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    This event takes a lot of energy, but it?s fun to actually play and not just have to wait for ivy?s hut all the time. Wizard school for sure. Get maxed out on those as soon as you can and then start investing in alicorns. Alicorn parts do drop from quests. Not often. But, not wizard portal because that only gives you 4 energy every 5 hours.
    Alicorn parts only drop from quests if you have the love shack. And very few players now have that as it was a super early on event. And I agree about actually getting to play again!! I don?t want an energy intensive event every time but it?s nice to finally have one that I want to play again! And I like that we are getting buildings instead of animals. I am a bit disappointed with the limits on snowballs and ginger mix. I think players should be able to stock up weekends and nights so that they can just keep their kitchens cooking during the day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    What do we need to make the one cookie we need to make for the gingerbread man
    That cookie looks like a Ginger Guard.. it'll be added later to the kitchen.
    Maybe someone who has already reached there can post it's needs? That would be so helpful
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74