Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/6: Gingerbread Genealogy event | *goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage."

Sorry, what is meant by "the keep?"
    King's/Queen's Keep.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage."

Sorry, what is meant by "the keep?"
    (Gothic) King's Keep, (Gothic) Queen's Court
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Goal 11
    Make Steed Feed (counted from previous goal)
    Summon the Gingerbread Steed - 1 Feed, 1 simple feast, 1 sword -2 hours in the keep.
    Gather Gummy Drops - pet the gingerbread steed

If your keep is tied up, just continue making snowman cookies, you'll need 14 of them for the gingerbread cottage.
    Now I see it. Summon the Gingerbread Steed is a castle Adventure. Thanks for all this info, you are the greatest!!

Question to old-timers: with 14 steps, adding different stuff ... is this what is called a "storyboard" event? From past experience those are bad news for people without ali herds. :-(
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    It says 50 is the limit for Royal Buildings.. how come I read I have 51? Not that it's a problem.. but it has been like that before-event too. There's a Royal Building in my inventory that counts as an extra.. or doesn't have a limit? Anyone else with a max of 51?

EDIT: Royal Buildings limits have been changed now! Great!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-07-18 at 12:51 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The building limit issue has been resolved.
    I always thought the limit meant putting out on the map, not owning. But I'm still new.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I always thought the limit meant putting out on the map, not owning. But I'm still new.
    The limit is what you own.. placed + stored. You can tap the star where your level appears in the top lefthand corner of your screen.. they're all counted there.

I've noticed this morning, compared to last night, my total Royal buildings have changed.. I how have 49, instead of the 51 I had before. Limits as Elsa posted have been changed, so a fix came in.. but I haven't figured out which ones yet.

Last night I sold 2 normal Spires in order to place the Gingerbread Spires.. and was at 51... but this morning I didn't have to sell anything in order to place the GB Watchtower and I'm now at 49 placing the new Watchtower.

Magic! It's all clear now So maybe I'll go for another Gingerbread Watchtower!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Looks like the current fix for the Spire & Watchtower was to cap it to 5 and changed the type flag to Special.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Question to old-timers: with 14 steps, adding different stuff ... is this what is called a "storyboard" event? From past experience those are bad news for people without ali herds. :-(
    I think you have the storybook events in mind? Nope, this is not one of these. The storybooks have individual chapters which unlock every 24h. Each chapter has a list of goals. If you finish up within the given time, you are good, and have to simply wait for next one to open. If you are held up, you are good as well, as long as you manage to catch up at some point. In the end, the timer runs down and you will only win the prizes if all goals of all chapters are met.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW... this event is going to use ALOT of energy! Just for the snowballs alone ( need 20 for each cookie), need a billion cookies ( exaggeration but we do need ALOT of them) throughout the crafting Gingerbread things.
    I put out 10 snowy pines and got 38 snowballs for 100 ENERGY..... seems a bit steep to me.
    Last edited by nateryd; 12-07-18 at 04:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    WOW... this event is going to use ALOT of energy! Just for the snowballs alone ( need 20 for each cookie), need a billion cookies ( exaggeration but we do need ALOT of them) throughout the crafting Gingerbread things.
    I put out 10 snowy pines and got 38 snowballs for 100 ENERGY..... seems a bit steep to me.
    And the timing on things again is bizarre.....two hours to bake a cookie but a building goes up in half an hour? Good thing we have two weeks considering the number of cookies to be baked!
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast