Thread: Where did the horse statue go?

Where did the horse statue go?

I?m in the process of leveling up my jousting arena to level 4. One req is 2 horse statues. I gathered my parts and hit craft on the statue in one workshop. When I got out, it said I was crafting a unicorn. There was s no longer a horse statue option in my 2nd workshop. What the heck happened??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364428

Link to goal guide.

Can you please force close your game and then go back into your goal book to make sure goal 4 (in link) is still showing. Let me know what it says...

Executive Chef
    What a cool glitch ..lol! ..or maybe a Unicorn statue?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

So I misspoke in my first post. I am currently on ?bring out that shine?. It calls for upgrading to 4, market visits and telling my neighbors. I leveled the arena up to 4 and figured I?d start crafting for level 5. I really could swear that I made a horse statue as I?m a big unicorn fan and I?m pretty sure I?d have noticed the difference. Guess I jumped the ***. I am now the proud owner of a unicorn statue....
    Last edited by Ysandre; 12-04-18 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Add more info

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh that's terrific! Keep that link handy if you need any other info about this goal. Good luck and congrats on the statue (I think they're quite pretty)!

Thanks! (But I really could have sworn that unicorn was a horse!!! 🤷🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️)