Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DEC EVENT: Welcome Tucker the Seal - 2018 Dec 1

Not sure what time the 31 present goal opened but I had a present and opened it when the event began and won some winter paving slabs . That present hasn’t counted to the total ? Anyway you would have to be a bit sad to worry about making deliveries at Christmas so I’m just playing for fun this month .Happy Advent all xxx

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Not sure what time the 31 present goal opened but I had a present and opened it when the event began and won some winter paving slabs . That present hasn’t counted to the total ? Anyway you would have to be a bit sad to worry about making deliveries at Christmas so I’m just playing for fun this month .Happy Advent all xxx
    The counter for pumpkins started when contest started you would only have one present as of yesterday from the goal.
    It did not count pumpkins smashed because I saved most of my pumpkins it was pumpkins received as ankalevale1000 has said too. Now if you receive a pumpkin from the Yeti Event after thevevent started they might count because we had lots of events in October to earn pumpkins and even the great Smashing Pumpkin.

These winter gifts are like a huge Christmas gift from storm to us. Whether you collect all 31 or not my goodness each gift has some ice decorations...even snowy Paths
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-02-18 at 05:21 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Oh wow Tucker is even more adorable than the seal I asked for in the Winter Suggestion thread. Kudos to the designers, you outdid yourself once again! Huge thanks to the Farm 2 team for taking up my suggestion! I hope you guys like Tucker. I can't wait to bring him home at month end. Counting down each day. Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Opened up all my winter presents excitedly just to find that I got snow prints, not satisfied at all, I want bigger prize please... 😭😭😭 #sogreedy

Executive Chef
    Not going to do this one, I just cannot do 20 deliveries. I would've like to have the xmas light display and either of the 2 reindeers, maybe next time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I just won a Baby Reindeer from one of my presents, but it says I need a reindeer post! Where do I get one of those, I can?t see one for sale in the market!

Rhino Keeper
    I can not find the exact local time it starts each day..
    I think it starts at noon yesterday, but not sure the time.
    Im at south east asia, Indonesia.
    Any help ? Thx

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please let me know where to get the reindeer stable. If you’re going to have a prize available for smashing a gift, please make certain we can buy the proper habitat. I have a neighbor who doesn’t understand where mine came from - it’s from an old event! He got a baby reindeer yesterday from smashing a gift and wants to be able to put it on his farm!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    I just won a Baby Reindeer from one of my presents, but it says I need a reindeer post! Where do I get one of those, I can?t see one for sale in the market!
    Well, you can put the baby reindeer on my stable, I'll take care of him for sure... Cheers. Congrats for the baby reindeer!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Well, you can put the baby reindeer on my stable, I'll take care of him for sure... Cheers. Congrats for the baby reindeer!
    Lol - if I can’t get a Reindeer post, I will have to have him adopted out! ��

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast