Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DEC EVENT: Welcome Tucker the Seal - 2018 Dec 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u to judyandthekittens for providing us with so much event info.

Just a little FYI to all, the counter of presents count the number of presents u have collected starting at the start of this event. If u have collected presents this morning or yesterday, they don't count. Like the pumpkins, u can smash the presents or not. At least this is my understanding. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

For the big present, u get a bunch of stuff. Aside from tools, u get two other items. Example, xmas light display plus snowy paths or a pet plus a deco. It's really generous and awesome. I hope we get more big presents along the way, 300 diamonds a piece is a bit much for me, even if I'm in the holiday giving mode.

Thank u to the Team for proving us with a chance to win a present each day. It's Christmas on FarmStory2 !!! THANK YOU!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Have you smashed the Great Winter Present? Does the present reward you a bunch of happiness or one item per one present in one smash? I don't think I will buy my self one present since my gems so limited this time around... But that's OK I don't regret it cuz the Black Friday sale gave me expansions haul and another autumn show pony...
    The Great Winter Present is sitting staring at me....I am waiting to see what everyone gets.

I got my first Autumn Pony too bringing my total to three show ponies.

Just got an itunes gift card so hopefully ...Judy pleads for a half price Show Pony Sale for Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyGoodTreats1 View Post
    Why do you have to purchase gems in order to play these games? 50 gems for a 1 time use present and 300 gems for the other one time use presents. You have to purchase 31 presents to complete a level of the goal? Crazy. Really nothing is free if you want to complete the event. I'm ready to give up Storm8 games that I e played for many years. It's not fun when it costs a fortune.
    U don't need to use gems at all. Each day u visit community members n do twenty deliveries, u get one present. U do this starting today, u will have 31 presents by the end of month. Please check ur To Do list for the goal. Step 1 is visit 10 ppl. Complete that u will see step 2 which is 20 deliveries. When u r done, ur present is in cellar. The goal disappears. New one comes out tomorrow. Hope this helps

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyGoodTreats1 View Post
    Why do you have to purchase gems in order to play these games? 50 gems for a 1 time use present and 300 gems for the other one time use presents. You have to purchase 31 presents to complete a level of the goal? Crazy. Really nothing is free if you want to complete the event. I'm ready to give up Storm8 games that I e played for many years. It's not fun when it costs a fortune.
    Ankavale1000 explained ...

Here is the thread started on the Winter Presents giveaway

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...December-Event

I really wish I would have waited to open my gifts from the event...ugh. Just like in real life lol

Farm Supplier
    I completed the daily goal of visiting neighbors and completing plane deliveries, so I was awarded 1 gift.

I had two additional gift already in my cellar, so I opened all three. But only 1 gift opening was counted as part of the event.

Shouldn't all three count as part of the daily goals to win the seal pup? Or are we only allowed to open one gift per day? If that's the case, then I wasted two days of gift openings.

Please let me know. Thanks! ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    I completed the daily goal of visiting neighbors and completing plane deliveries, so I was awarded 1 gift.

I had two additional gift already in my cellar, so I opened all three. But only 1 gift opening was counted as part of the event.

Shouldn't all three count as part of the daily goals to win the seal pup? Or are we only allowed to open one gift per day? If that's the case, then I wasted two days of gift openings.

Please let me know. Thanks! ��
    I've posted about this before. I believe the counter is only registering for NUMBER OF PRESENTS COLLECTED since start of this event. Very much the same as those pumpkins. The counter doesn't count how many u opened, but rather how many u accumulated.

If I'm wrong, someone please let me know

Executive Chef
    20 deliveries? Again? And the first day is already cut short by starting at the usual time, but then resetting a few hours later? Something really needs to be adjusted...

Rhino Keeper
    Dose this only give you winter presents or will it also give you Grand Winter Present?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    20 deliveries? Again? And the first day is already cut short by starting at the usual time, but then resetting a few hours later? Something really needs to be adjusted...

Ahgrrrr just happened to me had already 12 deliveries done and it reset ��
    It is just horrible ����

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast