Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: DEC EVENT: Welcome Tucker the Seal - 2018 Dec 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Not sure if this will help but I get credit for the gift when I received it not for opening them....I still have gift in my cellar tat I have not opened but. Already got credit for them.

Everyone do you receive credit when you get the gift or when you open it?
    This is always confusing and I don't understand why the Team doesn't change its verb usage. When it's phrased as OPEN presents, obviously it will lead people to think the counter jumps when one actually opens a present. Though it has NOTHING TO DO WITH OPENING PRESENTS!

--- The counter is the sum of presents accumulated. Ignore the verb OPEN everyone. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Help. I got the seal, but he just freeze at the igloo n not moving. I fed him. Still not moving. I moved his igloo. He was still laying n not moving. I close n re open the game. The seal has GONE.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Brancat78 View Post
    Can someone help. I had opened 17 winter gifts and got for credit for them. This morning I opened 11 more and was only credited with opening 1. My total is 18 instead of 28. What can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by hkat2006 View Post
    Is anyone else losing presents? I needed one more present to have opened 31. I opened a present and it didn't register in the game so I didn't get the seal. I closed the game out and when I opened it back up it still said 30/31 opened but I had one less present. And of course I tried two more times and lost two more presents.
    The counter in the "Welcome Tucker The Seal" goal counts whenever you get a present. You need not open it for it to count as others have said. I haven't open mine yet, saving them for Christmas day.

Edit to add: I would suggest that you check your connections. Use a strong and reliable connection and always do a force save every time you exit the game to avoid losing items.

Aside to everyone:
    Did your counter reduce when you open a present? Please let me know if that's the case. I've completed my goal so I couldn't check for you guys.

Main Goal
    Welcome Tucker The Seal!
    Open 31 Winter Presents
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Tucker the Seal, 3 xps

Grand Emperor
    Everyone do you receive credit when you get the gift or when you open it?
    I get credit when I get the presents and I have not open them yet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Help. I got the seal, but he just freeze at the igloo n not moving. I fed him. Still not moving. I moved his igloo. He was still laying n not moving. I close n re open the game. The seal has GONE.
    Congrats on getting your seal. Don't worry, he's there in your farm. I can see it - he's moving around with your other pets.

Try restarting your device and clearing device cache. (Please decline my invitation.)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    My counter did not reduce I open some every few days.

Grand Emperor
    My counter did not reduce I open some every few days.
    Oh great, phew! Thank you so much for your help. Hope you are very close to getting Tucker and hope you got some cool prizes. I hope I can resist opening them till Christmas Day haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I check my counter religiously. I only get credit for presents when I receive them, whether be the daily 20 or the give 2 for collection or the apple pies extras or milestones. The counter does not change when I open presents.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I check my counter religiously. I only get credit for presents when I receive them, whether be the daily 20 or the give 2 for collection or the apple pies extras or milestones. The counter does not change when I open presents.
    Haha glad to know that I was not the only one who check the counter religiously. Thank you too for your help. Hope you are getting Tucker soon, if not already.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes all ok now. Thank u much for checking out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast