Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: DEC EVENT: Welcome Tucker the Seal - 2018 Dec 1

I saw a reply on the other thread about the hippo being a special new pet who doesn’t appear as often. I finally got it and was so excited to see it that I made it’s special food and immediately finished it with gems. I fed the hippo, and nothing happened except for a counter that started for 12 hours. Does that mean it will randomly just walk around the farm in those 12 hours and hide out the rest of the time? That’s kind of disappointing.

Hi everyone, this is probably a daft question but I won a reindeer from opening a winter present but he needs a reindeer post to live in and I can?t find one in the market . Can anyone help tell me where I can find it or can the reindeer live somewhere else please . Many thanks . BTW I have won so much stuff recently and have so many new pets . Loving the game so much thanks to all xxxxxx
    And as if by magic it appears . I?m sure that just happens to make be look sillyxxx
    Last edited by little_veggie; 12-23-18 at 08:56 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Hi everyone, this is probably a daft question but I won a reindeer from opening a winter present but he needs a reindeer post to live in and I can?t find one in the market . Can anyone help tell me where I can find it or can the reindeer live somewhere else please . Many thanks . BTW I have won so much stuff recently and have so many new pets . Loving the game so much thanks to all xxxxxx
    And as if by magic it appears . I?m sure that just happens to make be look sillyxxx
    Mine just appeared also

Farm Supplier
    I have my winter presents and they have a green check mark on them but I can’t open them. Suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    I have my winter presents and they have a green check mark on them but I can’t open them. Suggestions?
    Can you try to reinstall your game and make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version with the latest device operating system? Hope that will help to clear this issue for you.

Executive Chef
    Hmm...it seems as though this event has drawn to a close. The Holiday Surprises goal did not appear today, despite it only being 31 December. I had thought it would still be active on this last day of the month, but I guess not...

Picked up a bunch of decorations (more than I really needed, to be honest), but also received another Polar Bear Cub, another New Year's Cat, and another Gingerbread Pony.

Fashion Designer
    I got some great decorations, I was pretty happy with those. I also got one pet, the winter cat. I was hoping for others, but, hey, at least I got one!

Grand Emperor
    It's super nice of the Farm 2 team to give us this event for December so we were able to get prizes/presents.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567