Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Heliopegasus - 2018 Nov 30

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    So far only 11 and 17 hours timers
    Same here. All 11 & 17 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on main account on second try with commons.

Fashion Designer
    My goodness I finally got a pegasus! One I actually wanted ! I am beyond happy, I just wish it was a more frequent occurrence--

Farm Supplier
    I’m glad to see that at least a few people have actually gotten it. Ive be*** to wonder if there is a glitch. I have been breeding for this non-stop since it started, mainly using lightning leopard and pyro pony. I am getting an 11 hour timer w fire glider EVERY single time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    I’m glad to see that at least a few people have actually gotten it. Ive be*** to wonder if there is a glitch. I have been breeding for this non-stop since it started, mainly using lightning leopard and pyro pony. I am getting an 11 hour timer w fire glider EVERY single time!
    Try switching to a different combo for one round and then go back to ur commons. Sometimes that does the trick for me when I get stuck in a breeding rut. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Me too!! I have gotten probably 20 in a row feels like something is wrong with my game because what are the odds?! My daughter got the ruby Pegasus on the 3rd try! I NEVER get the limited super rare breeds and she does everytime!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    Me too!! I have gotten probably 20 in a row feels like something is wrong with my game because what are the odds?! My daughter got the ruby Pegasus on the 3rd try! I NEVER get the limited super rare breeds and she does everytime!
    It took me like 40high timers and switching from trying. When I said I was done trying I bred for other things fr a day and said hmm let me try one more time. And that time finally got it. It's been so long since my last one- I feel your pain! Its almost like the more you try for one animal the less the chances are.

Fashion Designer
    Ack! For some reason I got it into my head that this was a goal prize, not a breedable, so I have only been trying for the Nature/Fire sale animals in between Storybook breeding. *headdesk*
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    I find it fitting that I got a Gold Lion by breeding a Winged Lion with a Crystal Unicorn. Lol. I had about given up, but the next timer was 8 hours, so I sped it up, and sure enough, Heliopegasus. But it's on the account that doesn't have any expansions, so I will have to choose someone to sacrifice in order to actually hatch it. I think my other account is also getting it using the Skyhopper and a CU or a Garnet Griffin - can't remember which.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!

(By the way, the answer to your PM question is yes you can. )
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast