Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This is being flagged over - thank you for your patience!
    Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Have they taken away the ability to gift for goals or is this a little fluke?

Other than the YAY COMMUNISM goal last December, I cannot imagine anything less Christmassy.

I hope there is a good Christmas goal when this one ends.
    Last edited by kayjco; 11-29-18 at 06:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This is being flagged over - thank you for your patience!
    Thank you for all you do around here. It would get annoying for both of us if I said it all the time, but it needs to be said sometimes.

Thanks so much for your help, wee bit annoying that can't gift appropriate parts btw crystal snowflake ain't worth the effort

Rhino Keeper
    We all sent out requests, BUT nobody accepted them. Now I know my neighbors- if they got a request from me they would definitely accept it. So I guess nothings working, can’t gift and en though we sent out requests they can’t be accepted. Lousy way to start a new goal

Executive Chef
    I like the prizes here especially the snow covered car and the shopping on main, very nice S8.

The street lights add a nice Victorian touch.

I don't have the side goal prize so that will be a nice addition as well but with so many 16hrs, just please allow us to gift the goal parts and drops from side goals. Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Shrimp Kabobs are 1 hr cook time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    We all sent out requests, BUT nobody accepted them. Now I know my neighbors- if they got a request from me they would definitely accept it. So I guess nothings working, can’t gift and en though we sent out requests they can’t be accepted. Lousy way to start a new goal
    I've received 12 requests for Green Lights so far so that part seems to be working okay.

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Shrimp Kabobs are 1 hr cook time.
    Yeah, sorry about that, I fixed it. It happens sometimes with copy and pasting and I don't usually see my mistakes until I look over the first post because it's nearly impossible to see with all the formatting and whatnot in the little posting box, lol.

I am loving the table/chair/counter despite them being recycled. They're some of my favorite items in BS and I love them all the more with the color change. I cannot wait to use these in my January winter layout!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-29-18 at 02:11 PM.

Found the cause of the parts not being giftable and pushed a fix. Thanks for the reports!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Found the cause of the parts not being giftable and pushed a fix. Thanks for the reports!
    Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast