Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

  1. #41
    Screenshot_20181204-092124.jpg

    Erm.... Why does the Nighttime Kebabs look like sandwiches?

  2. #42
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Screenshot_20181204-092124.jpg

    Erm.... Why does the Nighttime Kebabs look like sandwiches?
    For English speakers, kebab usually refers to the shish kebab which is meats and veggies on a stick but in certain European countries and the Middle East kebab or kebap is used to describe a variety of meat dishes from sandwiches to burritos and all sorts.

    Growing up I can recall a family friend who was Turkish used to make this dish she called a kebab but instead of a meat skewer alone it was served on a round bread with veggies or lettuce like an open faced taco and you could sort of just eat it however you like.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-04-18 at 07:58 AM.

  3. #43
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    153
    Does anyone know what the sign on the final prize says?

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    306
    I'm trying to remember but I don't pay attention to floor decoration that much when they are part of a goal. Can anyone tell me if the Street Lamps and the Snow Covered Car will still be available after the goal ends? Would like to get a whole bunch of street lights and maybe one more Snow Covered Car now if they'll be leaving with the goal but my funds are quite low after Black Friday.

    I hadn't realized until Black Friday that the Autumn Dividers were gone after last year's goal in which I only had 4 of them.
    Not adding more neighbors at this time. Send me a private message in regards of being a neighbor.

  5. #45
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I'm trying to remember but I don't pay attention to floor decoration that much when they are part of a goal. Can anyone tell me if the Street Lamps and the Snow Covered Car will still be available after the goal ends? Would like to get a whole bunch of street lights and maybe one more Snow Covered Car now if they'll be leaving with the goal but my funds are quite low after Black Friday.

    I hadn't realized until Black Friday that the Autumn Dividers were gone after last year's goal in which I only had 4 of them.
    So long as you complete the goals to unlock the decos, then yes they will be available for future purchasing.

    I don't think the Autumn Dividers were from a goal, they were originally from a regular 2012 market update and had been removed from the market for years. Regardless, it's rare that they remove goal items from the market and they usually give notice before doing so; basically, I think you should have quite a bit of time to make your purchases with these ones.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-07-18 at 03:36 PM.

  6. #46
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Does anyone know what the sign on the final prize says?
    I just finished the goal..the sign says CELEBRATE. It is really a cute prize��

  7. #47
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    I just finished the goal..the sign says CELEBRATE. It is really a cute prize��
    Thanks!

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,867
    Really like this one's final prize.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  9. #49
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,323
    Current iOS Value Pack offer:



    Crystal Tree is a 1x1 floor deco that was released in January 2013 as a possible 3rd prize from the Crystal Gift Box which gives it a value of 24 gems. Not a terrible offering for this new type of Value Pack we've been seeing lately and I love that they went ahead and made it tie in with both the theme and the Side Goal Prize. It makes a sort of sense to spend the 5 bucks to purchase the deco outright instead of spending it on the gems needed for the chance of getting it.

    I can only hope that they'll eventually offer some of the better prizes from mystery boxes if this is the route they're going to take with the VPs from now on. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the VP (maybe more than once) if it included a 1st or 2nd place item I needed from a mystery box.

    0004360.JPG

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Does anyone know what the sign on the final prize says?
    Celebrate

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •