Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

finally we are able to gift the new parts

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda figured it may have been copy and paste since I think you use a template like the previous events. At first glance when I looked at the recipe before tapping the Shrimp Kabob, I could have sworn it had 1 day cook time. I went back to look and saw 1 hour.

Thank you for the goal steps.

Rhino Keeper
    Something else is missing from the game. The icon on the right side of the screen which is the shortcut to the Collectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    We all sent out requests, BUT nobody accepted them. Now I know my neighbors- if they got a request from me they would definitely accept it. So I guess nothings working, can’t gift and en though we sent out requests they can’t be accepted. Lousy way to start a new goal
    Non of my neighbors have accepted requests either. I only have 1 red light, that I got from collectibles. I have accepted at least 20 requests from my neighbors, so I know they are online now. But still have not received 1 light from any of them

Yeah, I’m also missing the icon part on the upper right side of my screen. So I guess it’s just a matter of time...
    Bakery Story (lvl 99); Restaurant Story (lvl 99)

Collectibles button on right is missing and no parts are dropping from the main quest food so I was wondering if they are no longer doing that

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBanshee View Post
    Collectibles button on right is missing and no parts are dropping from the main quest food so I was wondering if they are no longer doing that
    Why? Why are you all doing this? They give you ugly, impossible goals, and you complain, but still you do whatever ridiculous tasks you're given. For what? A few gems and a few new recipes?
    You no longer have time to visit neighbors and post a friendly comment...you're too busy tap, tap, tapping to get collectibles.
    Let's remember that the social aspect was one of the big attractions of this game. We made friends, got to know each other (some of my best friends in the world were acqired on these games...I send and receive birthday gifts from England, Australia, and Japan)
    Those days seem to be gone.
    I've started skipping goals, and it's a relief. I have enough coins and gems to last a lifetime, and I also have time to chat with the neighbors I truly value. I have learned a lot about places like the Ukraine, Bangladesh, India, Puerto Rico, Wales, etc.
    That means more to me than a few gems. I will continue to play this way.

I LIKED THE GOAL .....NOT THE SAME OLD ICY WINTER GOALS...IT HAS SOME COOL Christmas FEEL...JUST WANTED SOMETHING NICER IN SIDE GOAL..WELL NO WORRIES THANKS STORM 8

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBanshee View Post
    The Collectibles are still dropping from the main goal ovens, so no worries there.

I didn't even notice the right hand notice was gone but now that it's been pointed out, I'm sort of happy about it. I was always accidentally bumping it and opening the Collectible Menu when I didn't want to trade. Guess this is one of those things that depends on playing style, some like the shortcut and some don't.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Why? Why are you all doing this? They give you ugly, impossible goals, and you complain, but still you do whatever ridiculous tasks you're given. For what? A few gems and a few new recipes?
    You no longer have time to visit neighbors and post a friendly comment...you're too busy tap, tap, tapping to get collectibles.
    Let's remember that the social aspect was one of the big attractions of this game. We made friends, got to know each other (some of my best friends in the world were acqired on these games...I send and receive birthday gifts from England, Australia, and Japan)
    Those days seem to be gone.
    I've started skipping goals, and it's a relief. I have enough coins and gems to last a lifetime, and I also have time to chat with the neighbors I truly value. I have learned a lot about places like the Ukraine, Bangladesh, India, Puerto Rico, Wales, etc.
    That means more to me than a few gems. I will continue to play this way.
    I think it comes down to playing style. As you stated, you're a player who likes to play for the social aspect of the game but not everyone is. Personally, I like the goals and if they stopped offering them, I would have absolutely no reason to open the game, much less play it.

It's every player's choice to play the game however they wish and I'm glad you enjoy the game sans goals, but there are still many of us who do enjoy participating in goals. I don't feel it's a chore or that I'm forced to do anything, I'm completing the goals because that's what I want to do and I like them.

That's the beauty of the game, every player can tailor their gaming experience in a way that best suits them from daily playing and decorating to the neighbors we have.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast