Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181204-092124.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	486.8 KB 
ID:	48989

Erm.... Why does the Nighttime Kebabs look like sandwiches?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20181204-092124.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	486.8 KB 
ID:	48989

Erm.... Why does the Nighttime Kebabs look like sandwiches?
    For English speakers, kebab usually refers to the shish kebab which is meats and veggies on a stick but in certain European countries and the Middle East kebab or kebap is used to describe a variety of meat dishes from sandwiches to burritos and all sorts.

Growing up I can recall a family friend who was Turkish used to make this dish she called a kebab but instead of a meat skewer alone it was served on a round bread with veggies or lettuce like an open faced taco and you could sort of just eat it however you like.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-04-18 at 07:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the sign on the final prize says?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to remember but I don't pay attention to floor decoration that much when they are part of a goal. Can anyone tell me if the Street Lamps and the Snow Covered Car will still be available after the goal ends? Would like to get a whole bunch of street lights and maybe one more Snow Covered Car now if they'll be leaving with the goal but my funds are quite low after Black Friday.

I hadn't realized until Black Friday that the Autumn Dividers were gone after last year's goal in which I only had 4 of them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I'm trying to remember but I don't pay attention to floor decoration that much when they are part of a goal. Can anyone tell me if the Street Lamps and the Snow Covered Car will still be available after the goal ends? Would like to get a whole bunch of street lights and maybe one more Snow Covered Car now if they'll be leaving with the goal but my funds are quite low after Black Friday.

I hadn't realized until Black Friday that the Autumn Dividers were gone after last year's goal in which I only had 4 of them.
    So long as you complete the goals to unlock the decos, then yes they will be available for future purchasing.

I don't think the Autumn Dividers were from a goal, they were originally from a regular 2012 market update and had been removed from the market for years. Regardless, it's rare that they remove goal items from the market and they usually give notice before doing so; basically, I think you should have quite a bit of time to make your purchases with these ones.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-07-18 at 03:36 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    I just finished the goal..the sign says CELEBRATE. It is really a cute prize��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    I just finished the goal..the sign says CELEBRATE. It is really a cute prize��
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Really like this one's final prize.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Current iOS Value Pack offer:

Crystal Tree is a 1x1 floor deco that was released in January 2013 as a possible 3rd prize from the Crystal Gift Box which gives it a value of 24 gems. Not a terrible offering for this new type of Value Pack we've been seeing lately and I love that they went ahead and made it tie in with both the theme and the Side Goal Prize. It makes a sort of sense to spend the 5 bucks to purchase the deco outright instead of spending it on the gems needed for the chance of getting it.

I can only hope that they'll eventually offer some of the better prizes from mystery boxes if this is the route they're going to take with the VPs from now on. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the VP (maybe more than once) if it included a 1st or 2nd place item I needed from a mystery box.

Name:	0004360.JPG 
Views:	196 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	49064

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    Celebrate

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast