Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

I have so many unfinished goal prizes since they started the collectibles. It is very difficult to get enough parts or collectibles to build ovens. Even so, it would not be as difficult if they didn't require 3 appliances to open the next recipe. I can easily make the required 15 dishes but have only 2 stoves. This time, I did manage to finally speed through the last ones and received the prize. The last few times, I managed to open up the last recipe but not get the goal prize. I didn't waste gems on completion. Some prizes have been repeats or similar to others or did not call to me. Most often, I can only open 2 recipes. Once, I had the last of the second recipe ready to collect when the goal closed. I have never failed to complete the goals before and now I have all those greyed out goal prizes at the end. Very annoying. I even finished BS with days to spare and have been managing to collect goal prizes although it was tough when they first changed. I have been playing for years. Five for sure but I think longer.

Farm Supplier
    Hey, so I missed finishing because I got busy at work. Why didn't I get the option to buy the final goal prize when the event ended?

Me too, this is an extremely busy time of year and forgot to finish with gems but figured I could at least buy final prize...

Me too, this is an extremely busy time of year and forgot to finish with gems but figured I could at least buy final prize...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456