Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: GOAL: City Sidewalks - 2018 Nov 29 (15 Days)

  1. #31
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Something else is missing from the game. The icon on the right side of the screen which is the shortcut to the Collectibles.
    I guess this isn't a thing on the Android version? I have never seen this. I kinda wish we had one, because I have to remind myself to redeem the Collectibles!
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

  2. #32
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,113
    I like forgetting about the collectibles--although I don't so much these days, because the goal parts are in there. Usually I remembered them maybe once a year, at which point I had a ton of coins available! It's like auto saving.

  3. #33
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by adreamdeferred View Post
    I guess this isn't a thing on the Android version? I have never seen this. I kinda wish we had one, because I have to remind myself to redeem the Collectibles!
    I play on iOS and I don't miss the collectibles button as much as I will miss the countdown timer attached to it. The collectibles are easy enough to access without a shortcut, but during what is a very hectic holiday season for some, the end of the challenge period might be missed by many without the reminder of time remaining (a remainder reminder?).

  4. #34
    Storm8 Staff ExcalS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    91
    Pushed a fix for the collectibles button not appearing.

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Pushed a fix for the collectibles button not appearing.
    Thank you, ExcalS8! Mine just showed up. We appreciate you pushing this through!!

  6. #36
    I have to admit, I’m loving this goal and I like the side goal as well. Just wondering though, is this it for Christmas? ⛄️⛄️⛄️
    Last edited by dommiecook; 12-02-18 at 02:13 PM.

  7. #37
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,113
    Assuming the pattern continues, the next goal is entirely before Christmas, so probably will be holiday related (but it's a 5-day so probably not a new prize).

    After that the next 14-day goal could still be christmassy, but could also (and more likely, I think) be new year's.

    Or it could all be about penguins wearing clothes. Which would be awesome, penguins in scarves are adorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I play on iOS and I don't miss the collectibles button as much as I will miss the countdown timer attached to it. The collectibles are easy enough to access without a shortcut, but during what is a very hectic holiday season for some, the end of the challenge period might be missed by many without the reminder of time remaining (a remainder reminder?).
    Okay, now I'm jealous. A timer would be handy.
    Last edited by twospoons; 12-02-18 at 06:24 PM.

  8. #38
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    124
    Just now noticed that all the main goal recipes are worth 5 coins instead of the usual 4 coins! Hopefully this is a trend for future goals. I know I sure need all the extra coins I can get. Trying to recover from the Black Friday sale that left me almost broke!
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 12-03-18 at 09:44 AM.
    * I am NOT accepting
    ANY new neighbors
    at this time! *

  9. #39
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Assuming the pattern continues, the next goal is entirely before Christmas, so probably will be holiday related (but it's a 5-day so probably not a new prize).

    After that the next 14-day goal could still be christmassy, but could also (and more likely, I think) be new year's.

    Or it could all be about penguins wearing clothes. Which would be awesome, penguins in scarves are adorable.

    Okay, now I'm jealous. A timer would be handy.
    I doubt I would be organized enough to finish any goal successfully without a timer...I apologize for pointing out yet another feature of which android users are deprived. (Just another way for Storm8 to ensure that a large population of its players stays cognizant of life's inherent unfairness, I guess.)

    A resounding YES to cheerful penguins in scarves!! Wearing earmuffs. Making tiny penguin angels in the snow.

  10. #40
    Fashion Designer Jojocl141587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    956
    Recipes from the City Fountain

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	309636E3-52DD-44BE-9CC7-73F22EC686F2.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	48977
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors


    ⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •