Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: December Dragons: Herald Dragon and Choir Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gauhar1988 View Post
    When it will be fixed??? And why a new habitat, which costs 300 of gold, moved to the right again??? Please, fix it too.
    Attachment 49026
    Yeah good luck with that. They still haven't fixed or even commented back on the October quad habitats with the exact same problem. Thanks for sharing the picture. I won't be buying anymore habitats until they fix the October ones first

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Yeah good luck with that. They still haven't fixed or even commented back on the October quad habitats with the exact same problem. Thanks for sharing the picture. I won't be buying anymore habitats until they fix the October ones first
    Then my prediction is that you will probably never buy another habitat.

Looks like I'm almost done with this month's dragons.

I'm likely to get three Choir Dragons too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Looks like I'm almost done with this month's dragons.

I'm likely to get three Choir Dragons too
    I think you will have 3 choir dragons! Congrats! You can trade them for essences (the spare ones)!

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck with that thinking..I am sure that after I crafted one choir dragon it said limit reached (IOS platform). At this time I can't go in to check as my crafting unit is in use.

Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Good luck with that thinking..I am sure that after I crafted one choir dragon it said limit reached (IOS platform). At this time I can't go in to check as my crafting unit is in use.
    No need for luck.

After you craft one, you have to quickly evolve it and DISENCHANT it. Once you do that, you are allowed to craft your second one. Have been doing that with quite a few of the monthly dragons.

IOS platform too.

Rhino Keeper
    Ty dead pixel for that tip.I am not sure I am game enough to try lol..knowing my luck I could finish up with zilch lol

Executive Chef
    I disenchanted my Choir dragon and started crafting my second one. I hope I have time to do this two more times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Ty dead pixel for that tip.I am not sure I am game enough to try lol..knowing my luck I could finish up with zilch lol
    It works. I’ve done this twice already. My third one is being traded in a few minutes to craft my fourth. After LB I had enough points for a couple. This has nothing to do with luck, it’s wll about coding. Works the same for all. I’m on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    It works. I’ve done this twice already. My third one is being traded in a few minutes to craft my fourth. After LB I had enough points for a couple. This has nothing to do with luck, it’s wll about coding. Works the same for all. I’m on iOS.
    Thankyou I appreciate the info. I have now disenchanted and recrafted. I've been missing out on essences in the past.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast